Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very Concerned

bros you coming on here being nasty to us when we did nothing to you
we only care about protecting our community from scammers like basicstero and protecting our community recommending good people like domestic supply

So a screenshot of me on the official Pharmacom labs website pasting "basicstero.ws" into their verification link at:

[pharmacomlabs.com/dealers

And getting the following output:

"

This is our ONLY DIRECT retail store!​

Basicstero.ws is Pharmacom Labs!​

3 warehouses on your choice:​

international (China): delivery from China directly from our manufacturing facility to any country worldwide;​

EU Premium World-Wide: quick and safe delivery from Europe to any country worldwide with ZERO seizure risk;​

US domestic: safe and fast delivery from within the USA to any US state;"​

THAT is not evidence? REALLY? REALLY?

How dumb do you think people are?
No, pharmacomlabs.ltd is the fake site. As confirmed by GREG HIMSELF in this forum, pharmacomlabs.com is the authentic site.
As a senior moderator here, I was asked to step in and rectify the situation.

Everyone please calm down. The OP @smiro is a newbie and he doesn't understand the actual core problem here.

Read carefully @smiro: I will explain to you the issue.

• Pharmacom labs is a manufacturer of steroids (manufacturer), they make ampules and vials in China mostly but in other parts of the world too, including Egypt and Bulgaria (both counterfeit world capitals).

• Basicstero.ws is a steroid selling website (shop), yes they could be listed as an official reseller of pharmacom labs, and, at the same time, YES they could be selling fake and counterfeit pharmacom labs. How?
    • It's actually very simple, shady shops like basicstero (and many others), get approved with distributors like pharmacom and buy 10% of their stock of the real products, and the rest they are selling 90%+ fake and counterfeits of pharmacom labs. The counterfeits mostly are made in Egypt, Bulgaria and East in China and India. The quality of the counterfeits can range from "oopppps this is VERY painful PIP injections" to "damn I'm in the hospital with an infections" to, in extreme cases, "help! I'm having blood poisoning from fake pharmacom". With counterfeits and fakes you never know what you're putting into your body.
    • As you can understand, both sides of the story can be true. Basicstero can be listed as a reseller of pharmacom labs, and sell counterfeit/fake pharmacom labs at the exact same time.
  • In life, you get what you pay for, if the price is too cheap and too good to be true, it probably is.
We should narrow the scope of this thread to just basicstero.ws and pharmacom labs. This way a civilized conversation will happen.

@AldoLove please do not insult @smiro , warning to you

To be fair, I was going to order from Greg until he doubled his prices. Literally nowhere else are the prices that high. You can get pharma grade gear for that price. That's nobody's fault but his own. Almost nobody knows about their retail site so you could have just left it alone. You guys are clowns.
Let's start with this one. I've seen many of the approved sources raise their prices. Same as food prices are going up. In fact I'd question any source where the price doesn't reflect any increase in the raw materials - it's just impossible

On basicstero.ws. For a good while they were a good solid source. Within 48 hours of the family of forums finding out that they had started to scam members they were dropped as an approved source. Basically they fucked over members and were banned. Any claims of HIV and AIDs are just silly and any member that 'proves' the claim by not actually providing proof and just links to other members of our family of forums is hurting their case and needs to cease and desist

@smiro you're saying that we need to pull out headlines? lol
sounds to me like you're the one shilling for basicstero.ws right now
Go do some research ton of NEGATIVE reviews on basicstero.ws, they sell crap, including nasty side effects

example:

@smiro domestic-supply.com has higher prices because he sells REAL pharmacom labs. You can go ahead and inject yourself with the basicstero.ws fake cheap pharmacom labs and get some AIDS in the process and end up in the hospital.

Also you calling us clowns? thats rude and you're nasty, we were NOT rude to you, you chose to be rude to us. You're a clown for shilling for basicstero!
and no one is stopping you from poisoning yourself, go ahead try it and see with fake pharmacom labs.
Be careful with what you say.

This forum and it's moderators seem to be for the most part the only ones making these claims about basicstero.ws. If you enter basicstero.ws in the verification field on that same website, it clearly states that this is their ONLY direct retail store. It feels that the board members here are just shilling for domestic-supply as his prices are way too high in comparison to the official retail store. They even made up rumours about people getting AIDS from injections of the product even though that makes absolutely no sense. Ask yourself, how would that even happen?

Here I was all fucking freaked out for hours after reading these threads and after injecting their product to find out that this forum is a complete scam.
Look and listen carefully. We can rate Greg and his customer service skills from now to doomsday and you're still not obliged to buy from him. Or you could still use him and just pick another brand. There are MULTIPLE choices, sources and brands.

Or you can, if you so choose, simply go ahead and use the product you want and ignore comments. I assume you have hair on your balls and are capable of making your own mind up.

And I'd also take issue with some of the comments I've seen regarding moderators.

Wow, this thread got so heated and interesting that I just had to join the forum!!

Seriously though, I almost placed an order at basicstero.ws until I read the reviews here and at EVO. MesoRx and eroids on the other hand are full of positive reviews for this vendor.

I applaud the mods for stepping in and cooling things down. However, I have to agree with OP on at least one point: no one here, even the mods, have provided any legit evidence of anything. That goes for both sides.

I happen to have contacted pharmacom last week to ask if basicstero was indeed their own store front. Someone from sales at pharmacomlabs.com responded with this:
“Hello!
You can check our direct store for purchasing - basicstero.ws
These forums are scammers and purposely give us shit because we have a conflicted relationship with them. Check the eroids and meso forums.”

So at least from that perspective, I would think basicstero truly is pharmacom’s own storefront. What this doesn’t square out though is whether the people who run the store are in fact shipping out legit vs fake gear. Reading the mods comments, it appears they got banned for selectively scamming. Another forum mentioned that when “the dad died” and the son took over, things went downhill at basicstero very quickly as he started selling fake hear.

There is enough reason to be concerned about basicstero. For now I will stay away from it. The only thing that still bothers me though is the lack of evidence- only anecdotal- either in support of or against basicstero selling fake gear. It’s especially bothersome when only anabolex/evo have bad reviews but other forums do not.

But again, I am staying clear of basicstero and suggest OP does the same. Why risk your health and your life if you can’t be 100% sure of the gear coming from a source?

Wow, this thread got so heated and interesting that I just had to join the forum!!

Seriously though, I almost placed an order at basicstero.ws until I read the reviews here and at EVO. MesoRx and eroids on the other hand are full of positive reviews for this vendor.

I applaud the mods for stepping in and cooling things down. However, I have to agree with OP on at least one point: no one here, even the mods, have provided any legit evidence of anything. That goes for both sides.

I happen to have contacted pharmacom last week to ask if basicstero was indeed their own store front. Someone from sales at pharmacomlabs.com responded with this:
“Hello!
You can check our direct store for purchasing - basicstero.ws
These forums are scammers and purposely give us shit because we have a conflicted relationship with them. Check the eroids and meso forums.”

So at least from that perspective, I would think basicstero truly is pharmacom’s own storefront. What this doesn’t square out though is whether the people who run the store are in fact shipping out legit vs fake gear. Reading the mods comments, it appears they got banned for selectively scamming. Another forum mentioned that when “the dad died” and the son took over, things went downhill at basicstero very quickly as he started selling fake hear.

There is enough reason to be concerned about basicstero. For now I will stay away from it. The only thing that still bothers me though is the lack of evidence- only anecdotal- either in support of or against basicstero selling fake gear. It’s especially bothersome when only anabolex/evo have bad reviews but other forums do not.

But again, I am staying clear of basicstero and suggest OP does the same. Why risk your health and your life if you can’t be 100% sure of the gear coming from a source?
And yes I’m new here. :) Though about joining for a while but didn’t take the time to signup until now. There’s a lot of really good info on anabolex!!
@criticalmasz welcome to the anabolex family :) happy to have your response.
Tell us about your cycle plans, anything you doing now TRT or plans? :)

We fully agree with you, the many issues with basicstero.ws, including selective scamming members on anabolex makes it impossible for anyone reasonable to trust them.

I agree with what @going2cycle said: store front or not, counterfeits and fakes are being sold there for sure!
As a senior moderator here, I was asked to step in and rectify the situation.

Everyone please calm down. The OP @smiro is a newbie and he doesn't understand the actual core problem here.

Read carefully @smiro: I will explain to you the issue.

• Pharmacom labs is a manufacturer of steroids (manufacturer), they make ampules and vials in China mostly but in other parts of the world too, including Egypt and Bulgaria (both counterfeit world capitals).

• Basicstero.ws is a steroid selling website (shop), yes they could be listed as an official reseller of pharmacom labs, and, at the same time, YES they could be selling fake and counterfeit pharmacom labs. How?
    • It's actually very simple, shady shops like basicstero (and many others), get approved with distributors like pharmacom and buy 10% of their stock of the real products, and the rest they are selling 90%+ fake and counterfeits of pharmacom labs. The counterfeits mostly are made in Egypt, Bulgaria and East in China and India. The quality of the counterfeits can range from "oopppps this is VERY painful PIP injections" to "damn I'm in the hospital with an infections" to, in extreme cases, "help! I'm having blood poisoning from fake pharmacom". With counterfeits and fakes you never know what you're putting into your body.
    • As you can understand, both sides of the story can be true. Basicstero can be listed as a reseller of pharmacom labs, and sell counterfeit/fake pharmacom labs at the exact same time.
  • In life, you get what you pay for, if the price is too cheap and too good to be true, it probably is.
We should narrow the scope of this thread to just basicstero.ws and pharmacom labs. This way a civilized conversation will happen.

@AldoLove please do not insult @smiro , warning to you

To be fair, I was going to order from Greg until he doubled his prices. Literally nowhere else are the prices that high. You can get pharma grade gear for that price. That's nobody's fault but his own. Almost nobody knows about their retail site so you could have just left it alone. You guys are clowns.
Yes he just dbled his prices. You are a clown and sound life a broke one at that. Buy dirty ass pharmacon from. Basicstero and when you infected well then that will b on you

We are living in a time of record inflation all over the world, naturally prices go up and down reflective of the current economy. That is how business works, if x product is now more expensive then retailers have no choice, you either lose a ton of money and go out of business, or you raise a little bit to stay in business, thats common sense.

I personally don't use sources I don't trust, with that said I've used Greg's products and they are legitimate, effective and work.

The beligas bpc and hgh work flawlessly, he'll the bpc I got from Domestic Supply healed all my knee pain to the point I can hammer legs and cardio again.

I can also say I've never had one bad experience with any of the approved sources in our community, everything I've used and run works and works incredibly well.

Naturally I'm not gonna support some random source especially when all I see anywhere I look is horrible reviews on them.

Every source here has been vetted, tested and made sure the products and people are legitimate and good 2 go, last thing we would do is give bunk bad gear to our community members.

Here is a family and we intend on keeping it thay way, we don't have time for nonsense or bs drama.

All sources have been top notch and treated me great with respect, our sources truly are awesome as well as the people behind them.

Even before I became a mod I was taken care of, me being a mod does nothing when it comes to customer service or how im treated, im a mod because I love the community and the people in it trust me, nothing more nothing less.