Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl doesn't like being eaten out?

Status

Default Girl doesn't like being eaten out?

Uh... ok, so basically I'm a newbie at this... but if it's like getting head for guys.. why would a girl NOT want it? Just saying, she brought it up, I didn't even try to at all, and I'm pretty much baffled. I'm trying to figure out why, she's very outgoing and comfortable with herself, I don't get it.

But she does like to fuck. Yay.
    Last edited by LittleDave; 09-22-2006 at 06:32 PM.

Status

How the hell are we supposed to know what a woman thinks...lol ...Women are so "beyond" what we think is feasable or common and have many indescretions amongst themselves , We as men will never figure out 1/16 of the women out there in the world. All I can say is just learn her ways and adapt...if she gives head good ,ok, if she doesnt like getting ate out then dont press her...hell man theres no telling whats going on in her mind maybe some nasty thing like she saw a dog eat out her friend or some shit...gross...I would be sick if I saw that also....I would waste my time trying to figure out why,spend it trying to figure out her other attributes and goals in life

Status

LD she is probably young and shy about it because it is a very intimate act...Perhaps she is on the rag...or maybe she has some bread growing down there...She is probably shy most girls do like it

Status

I've only come across one girl that doesn't like it. She was definatly fucked up in the head too. Usually I have a problem with fingering girls. My hands are always too rough or something. Or maybe most of them like getting eaten out better.

Status

She was molested.

Seriously, every girl Ive ever been with who didnt like getting face was a "daddy's girl". Now that doesnt mean your girl was....

But she was.

Status

Nawww, just give it time, do it right, she will love it. Personally one whiff will tell me a lot, such as where she is in her cycle, if she is clean or has "problems"...when it smells right, just make her let you...eventually she will thank you
    Notice: You are reading my signature line.
    Quote Originally Posted by ROMMEL65 View Post
    I ordered a bunch of superdrol clones and I just throw a handful of em ( couple 100 mgs ) in my morning blender drink. After a few months, I was way bigger than Cutler. Also, no one can ride shotgun with me, thats where my liver sits.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Gib View Post
    She was molested.

Seriously, every girl Ive ever been with who didnt like getting face was a "daddy's girl". Now that doesnt mean your girl was....

But she was.

So you're saying that her dad ate her out?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDave View Post
    Uh... ok, so basically I'm a newbie at this... but if it's like getting head for guys.. why would a girl NOT want it? Just saying, she brought it up, I didn't even try to at all, and I'm pretty much baffled. I'm trying to figure out why, she's very outgoing and comfortable with herself, I don't get it.

Sometimes that's their way of telling of they're on their period. Or perhaps she's never had it done well before, and only has bad memmories.

Then again, mabey she doesn't like it.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by deathknell3000 View Post
    So you're saying that her dad ate her out?

That's hot.

Status

Girls that don't like that just got fucked by another guy!!!! They don't want you down there finding out she has another dudes spunk all over!!
    A brave man dies once, a coward dies a thousand deaths.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Enanthanator View Post
    LD she is probably young and shy about it because it is a very intimate act...Perhaps she is on the rag...or maybe she has some bread growing down there...
    I think Enanth is in the right ballpark. You are young LD so i guess this girl is young too..... And young girls are rarely comfortable with their bodies so I would guess that she is just shy and not comfortable with the whole thing yet... I guess there is a chance a guy already did it to her and he was shit so she may of had a bad experience.

PS. You could take bill50 I reckon
    The Darker the Berry the Sweeter the Juice

Status

I don't think anyone should post advice to a minor...
    "The only reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself." - Rita Mae Brown

Status

DO IT LITTLE DAVE EAT THAT PUSSY MAN!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!

Status

suzie i was eating pussy like a champ when i was 15. its good for him

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Blatantly Juiced View Post
    Soothes the throat........ Clears the nose.
    Last edited by Muscletruck; 09-23-2006 at 06:03 AM.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Blatantly Juiced View Post
    I am shocked!

Did it look something like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The only reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself." - Rita Mae Brown

Status

yepp!!!!

Status

Why would LittleDave being a minor have anythign to do with people giving him advice about sex? Not tha I'm much older, but we all did it when we were his age or younger.

Status

LD she is probably young and shy about it because it is a very intimate act...Perhaps she is on the rag...or maybe she has some bread growing down there...She is probably shy most girls do like it
    I agree, if she's young she may be shy....the other thing may be that she probably thinks that she has to suck your cock in return (if she hasn't already done that). When I was a teenager I dated a girl who would only have sex in the missionary position with the lights out, no oral sex, no doggy style...she'd only let me suck her nipples for a few seconds! I hooked up with her a few years later and boy oh boy had she changed.
    Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Quitters never win, winners never quit. But those who never win and never quit are idiots.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Muscletruck View Post
    Sooths the throat........ Clears the nose.
    course I knew it would.

[won't happen overnight, but it will happen]

Status

Just make sure you don't get your beard caught in her hirsute vagina.

Status

get the camping gear out and bring out the torch.. Theres nothing loike going down on a gurl when she smells tastes like butter.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Rage101 View Post
    Girls that don't like that just got fucked by another guy!!!! They don't want you down there finding out she has another dudes spunk all over!!
    Hehe..here's where the conversation goes south. Lol.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by suzieq1139 View Post
    I am shocked!

Did it look something like this?
    LMAO..

Status

Damn this thread blew up haha. I know she's not on the rag, she's not shy, she'll directly say "I'm on my period".. whenever I'm with her, she's not wanted it, it's just really strange.. idk she just wants sex, maybe she gets off on it more than oral?

And Suzie, better I learn here than trial and error aka catch diseases, knock a girl up, etc.

Status

dont give her a choice, just start eating that shit!!! when you take control like that she'll love it!!! and she'll probably even lick your balls when you are done
    Last edited by Powerlifter1028; 09-23-2006 at 06:29 PM. Reason: EAT THAT PUSSY LITTLE DAVE!!!

Status

She is uncomfortable LD...bottom line...ease her into it...start with your hands, touch her down there...kiss her thighs...dont start right at her private area but start at the stomach or work up from the legs...eventually she will come around...

Status

I don't know why all of you guys want to eat the pussy so bad. That said, here is some advice, LD: Women all want to be treated like filthy little whores...however, they are hard-wired to resist these desires so they need to be broken and tamed. Start doing nasty shit to her...when you are driving and she is riding next to you, backhand her in the face now and again just to check her. If you are at the movies, reach down and slide two fingers up her ass and if she says anything or resists just look her in the eye and say "shut your fucking mouth right now".

If you really want to dine on the snatch, just go down there, and if she makes a fuss, be like "look, I want to eat your pussy till my jaw breaks and that is how its going to be...be glad that I'm not the type of guy who gets off on shitting on your tits".

Hope this helps.

Status

Shortly after I started dating my wife (she was 15, I 16) and we began discussing the possibility of sex she told me that she had no interest in cunnilingus whatsoever. She convinced me that it would never happen. Well, I damnear broke up with her because I'll be damned if I'm going to have sex with a beautiful girl and NOT go downtown. Suffice it to say I convinced her to give it a shot the very first night we slept together. Now you couldn't get my head from between her thighs if you tried. I still wear her ass like a hat every chance I get.

If a girl says she doesn't want to be eaten out then either she's never had it done properly (probably by WEK) or she has some self esteem issues. I can't imagine anything that goes together BETTER than mouths and genitalia.

Status

She is uncomfortable LD...bottom line...ease her into it...start with your hands, touch her down there...kiss her thighs...dont start right at her private area but start at the stomach or work up from the legs...eventually she will come around...
    I think you are spot on.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDave View Post

Run for the damn hills. She has serious psychological issues. Although you may not see it now. Get out. I bet she also never touches herself. Run for the damn hills. Get out.

Status

ask her if she plays with her self

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    ask her if she plays with her self
    I've almost never heard a girl admit to that.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Bill50 View Post
    I've almost never heard a girl admit to that.
    lol, are you 50years of age? or is that just your name? ... If so, things are alot different these days! I don't think I've ever had one that didn't admit to it. Sure, some said that they don't and they probably didn't. I find that if a girl doesn't play with herself when alone that she usually sucks in bed. I actually can't think of a girl that didnt fuck herself that was any good at anything in bed except looking hot. I've been with all sorts of girls, lost count at 19.

Status

What about this advice - just do it anyways...I mean...what can she do about it?

I AM TOTALLY FUCKING JOKING! But dude, are you really a minor - if so...then never talk to us again until you are 18. If you are a kid, grab your Gameboy and bicycle and go play chopsticks - stop talking to adults on steroids.

Late Bish

Status

If she won't let you eat her gash, just eat her ass instead...

Status

Ask her if you can eat her asshole with a spoon...my wife loves that for some reason.

Status

I used to live in Japan, whilst there I got myself a 21 year old LHD.

Whenever I tried to go down on her, she'd try to crush my head between her legs. I thought she was kinky but it turned out all the guys she had been with were either the 'stick it in dry' types or had no concept of how to give good oral sex.

In the end, we talked about it & she agreed to give it a go. She relaxed, I took my time & she came a couple of times. After that, I wasn't allowed to fuck her unless I went down there first.

Fine with me.

I'd say, chances are she's either never had a good lickin OR her clitoris is too sensitive and hitting it straight away is painful for her. You've only got one shot at this so ask her to let you & then.....

- start at her tits - work around the nipple first before attacking it. Work the whole tit. Don't be afraid to suck her nipples for 10 or 15 minutes. Some girls love it.
    - go down her belly, kissing as you go
    - kiss the inner thighs
    - lick/suck the outer lips - spend time on them - they are sensitive.
    - then go for the inner lips - behind these, you'll find the 'legs' of the clitoris - good to warm her up there before going for the main course. DO BOTH SIDES !
    - lick from her pussy hole just to beneath her clit. Alternate between hardening & softening your tongue & also try dragging your bottom lip behind
    - Now - time for the clit. Lick it - alternating hard & soft tongue & don't be afraid to just suck that fucker into your mouth. My current gal loves having her clit sucked. You can suck it into your mouth & then run your tonuge around it. Her lips will swell up as they get pumped - but that doesn't mean you've broken anything...
    - start slow & speed up until she starts rockin - then all you have to do is keep her there until - BOOM she comes on your face.

Pedro

Status

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pedro01 View Post
    start at her tits - work around the nipple first before attacking it. Work the whole tit. Don't be afraid to suck her nipples for 10 or 15 minutes. Some girls love it.
    - go down her belly, kissing as you go
    - kiss the inner thighs
    - lick/suck the outer lips - spend time on them - they are sensitive.
    - then go for the inner lips - behind these, you'll find the 'legs' of the clitoris - good to warm her up there before going for the main course. DO BOTH SIDES !
    - lick from her pussy hole just to beneath her clit. Alternate between hardening & softening your tongue & also try dragging your bottom lip behind
    - Now - time for the clit. Lick it - alternating hard & soft tongue & don't be afraid to just suck that fucker into your mouth. My current gal loves having her clit sucked. You can suck it into your mouth & then run your tonuge around it. Her lips will swell up as they get pumped - but that doesn't mean you've broken anything...
    - start slow & speed up until she starts rockin - then all you have to do is keep her there until - BOOM she comes on your face.

Pedro
    the master has spoken he knows his stuff. girls do love getting the extra attention if you know what i mean
    Last edited by robochick; 09-25-2006 at 01:06 AM.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by pedro01 View Post

- Now - time for the clit. Lick it - alternating hard & soft tongue & don't be afraid to just suck that fucker into your mouth. My current gal loves having her clit sucked. You can suck it into your mouth & then run your tonuge around it.
    Good post bro.... firstly what's a LHD????

And then also I would like to add that women are very different in what kind of head they like, in my experiences...... some like it really hard and rough, love it when you suck their clit....... others love it really soft and gental.