Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working with a trainer pushing supps

boriser

I am working with a trainer at my gym which is a cookie cutter franchise gym LA fitness I’m sure you guys heard of it. Well this trainer I am paying $60 an hour to also keeps trying to shove supplements down my throat. After every workout he scares me and says I have to take this or that or I won’t grow muscle, he wants to sell me $20 or $30 supplements. Today it was dextrose for $20 tub. Is he right or full of it?

He's full of it dextrose for $20 is a mess joke. You should use supplements for sure but they should be strong like cardazol or ostazol. Not some gnc joke supps.

personal trainers at these gyms are just salesman. he probably makes a nice commish from selling you these supplements

i also think you are paying too much for coaching as well, most of what you pay goes to the gym, not to the guy anyway. he makes money off selling you stuff

I am working with a trainer at my gym which is a cookie cutter franchise gym LA fitness I’m sure you guys heard of it. Well this trainer I am paying $60 an hour to also keeps trying to shove supplements down my throat. After every workout he scares me and says I have to take this or that or I won’t grow muscle, he wants to sell me $20 or $30 supplements. Today it was dextrose for $20 tub. Is he right or full of it?

Brother, you should check out my supplement line: www.NeedtoBuildMuscle.com