Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with getroids1.net order

lucas_lu

Hey you guys, I made an order from the website getroids1.net and now I have a little bit of a problem. I ordered a bunch of products from them including testosterone and masteron and they sent me equipoise and deca-durabolin instead. The Source said that they can't help me because a lot of people try to reverse scam them when they claim they got the wrong thing. how do I get the right products from these people?

Getroids1.net was called out on evo for scamming too. They probably selectively scam guys send some to 1 guy and something else to another, typical scammers.

well, they pretty much told you they werent going to help you so there's nothing you can do about it.. the only thing you can do now is take it as a lesson learned and go with TRUSTED sources from now on.. domestic supply is verified and trusted and i highly recommend them!

I have not heard of this company. The main thing moving forward is for you to stick with trusted sources. I would highly recommend using Domestic Supply

You would think it would be easy enough to just send them a picture of the products but sounds like they have no plans to rectify the situation. Just order what you need from Domestic-Supply.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Help me please need rep Underground 46
Dason346 Need help with order trenbolone Underground 38
dado83 I need an advice, where I can buy sarms? Underground 23
F Approved Need updated sources for 2023 - Canada? Underground 19
Y Approved Does testosterone Enanthate need to be refrigerated? Underground 26
Richardbrown Napsgear: The Role of Genetics in Bodybuilding: What You Need to Know Underground 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Stomach Vacuums: What You Need to Know Underground 12
Richardbrown Napsgear: Want Results? The 5 Most Important Things You Need to Know Underground 11
L Anabolshop need a rep asap Underground 9
D need feedback on Blaster source? Underground 29
S need the skinny on genotec dnp Underground 2
J need a source check biotech Underground 1
A Help with Dragonpharmastore.com Underground 23
P Please help.. Lookin but cant find DNP Underground 25
Vision Approved Discover the best online store that will help you with your Anabolic needs needs www.PuritySourceLabs.ru PSL Underground 22
H Finestgear.to review help Underground 40
J Approved WE WILL HELP YOU! FLASH ⚡️ LABS Underground 13
W napsgear contact help Underground 15
G best online store that will help you with your Anabolic needs(https://www.topfitness-solution.com/ Underground 1
H Invictus labs help Underground 9
D Valiant pharma source help Underground 8
C anabolicfactor contact help Underground 7
ChurchBF3 PSL cycle help Underground 13
Sarms4Sale Payment Help Underground 19
H legit equipoise source help Underground 13
T winstrol injectable help Underground 5
M aromasin nolvadex help Underground 1