Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mistake with order blackroids.com

liamli

2 months ago I made an order with blackroids and their products arrived within five days. The problem is they had sent me the wrong products. I had ordered Trenbolone and testosterone and they sent me deca durabolin and primobolan I let the guy know and he said that the Primo is worth more and I should just keep it and make a new order. What kind of customer service is this? If I want something send me the right item@!

These things happen often. Human error does happen so you need to be understanding there HOWEVER customer service can easily fix an error and the attitude of an owner tells all... clearly you need a trusted source... Domestic Supply is the top level to say the least and who I highly recommend!!

i had that happen with me with a computer keyboard. i need a specific keyboard and the person advertised the one i needed. he sent me a completely different one and then said "oh but the one i sent you is more expensive" good gosh people are stupid. don't advertise something and then send something else

Blackroids was called out as a scammer on meso. Maybe blackroids is a selective scammer? I'm not sure but the reviews aren't good.

2 months ago I made an order with blackroids and their products arrived within five days. The problem is they had sent me the wrong products. I had ordered Trenbolone and testosterone and they sent me deca durabolin and primobolan I let the guy know and he said that the Primo is worth more and I should just keep it and make a new order. What kind of customer service is this? If I want something send me the right item@!
It was a mistake. Did you send the items back?

By going with trusted and verified sources, you would never have these issues. Domestic Supply is top rated and the most trusted and verified I can recommend to you !!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F stupid mistake, spent $10,000 on gear from alphapharmcanada.is Underground 22
J [email protected] $500 mistake Underground 19
Korin Steroids Napsgear order problem Underground 8
PCTShopRep Approved FREE TEST PROPIONATE 100 10ml VIAL w/ every order - no minimum. *PCTSHOP.COM* - PRODUCT OF THE WEEK Underground 21
PCTShopRep Approved FREE TEST CYPIONAT 250 w/ EVERY ORDER! No Minimum Required - PCTSHOP.COM *Weekly Promo* Underground 15
PCTShopRep FREE TEST PROPIONAT 100 WITH EVERY ORDER - *WEEKLY PROMO* - PCTSHOP.COM Underground 0
PCTShopRep Approved PCTSHOP.COM - SAVE 15% OFF ENTIRE ORDER OF COLORED CAP VIALS - ONLY UNTIL END OF 2023 *MERRY CHRISTMAS* Underground 16
PCTShopRep Approved SHARE YOUR ORDER (with pictures) ON THE FORUM - SAVE 10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER! Underground 26
F ugfreak.to only got half my order? Underground 18
V Roidbazaar.me mixed up order? Underground 24
Richard Brown Approved Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Underground 5
Steroidify Rep Approved 🔥 12 Reasons to Order From Steroidify 💪 Underground 15
Richard Brown Approved Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Underground 16
R Meditrope hgh screwed up my order Underground 19
jasonhill800 Approved My NapsGear Reviews - Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Underground 17
Dason346 Need help with order trenbolone Underground 38
H Pharmaqolabsstore.to no order received Underground 22
C Steroids-for-sale.com another good order Underground 20
A Gbnstore.com error with order Underground 21
J Approved FLASH LABS SPECIAL - FREE Testosterone Propionate, FREE Shipping, Lowered $100 Minimum Order Underground 50
D Order mixup pharmaexpressRx.com Underground 17
Steroidify Rep 💰 Review An Order With Steroidify From The Past 6 Months And Earn $50 💰 Underground 13
P [email protected] screwed up order again Underground 20
N Question about domestic-supply order Underground 17
Steroidify Rep Ultima Free Test-P With Every Order 🏍️💨 Underground 9
C Another bad order osgear.ws Underground 15
L Need help with getroids1.net order Underground 12
Sarms4Sale Day 6 Sale: 40% off any order over $1000! Underground 2
M goroids didnt deliver my order scammed Underground 10