Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroidology forums scammers my honest review

WongZong

I just wanted to post my negative review about steroidology forums. I was a member on there for a few years, the forum is dead it's a joke but I was just sticking around. I was contacted by a few moderators and an admin there who sells steroids clearly, they gave me a steroid source.

So I sent this steroid source on steroidology bitcoin and he disappeared, like poooof and gone. I honestly think it was one of the mods or the admins who is playing this game and scammed me. The story was that this "private" email only source went under or some nonsense but the truth is that its the mods and admin who scammed my on ology.

I was banned the minute I posted the truth that the mods and admin on steroidology forums gave me a source they ran who took my money and never sent my gear. Funny enough that's how I found anabolex so thank you guys for helping me call out scammers.

My honest review of steroidology forums
1) moderators are steroid suppliers
2) administrator is a steroid dealer
3) they ban members for posting legitimate reviews
4) owner might be involved in steroid dealing
5) I heard owner of ology was supplying research chems
6) they scam members and ban them after scamming
7) steroidology is the WORST forum filled with scams and double dealing, even worse than thinksteroids

Steroidology is full of scam artists. I remember back in the day it was said the owner of steroidology was selling flavored research chemicals on his forum, I can't remember the name of the company now but will post if it comes back to me. Place is dead anyhow forget those fools.

Steroidology is full of scam artists. I remember back in the day it was said the owner of steroidology was selling flavored research chemicals on his forum, I can't remember the name of the company now but will post if it comes back to me. Place is dead anyhow forget those fools.
The words you're looking for are rui research and lion research, both are liquids companies that were or are not sure ran by the steroidology forums owners. rui liquidex put a few guys in the hospital, so did their clenbuterol.

They used to claim the liquids line was for "research use only" but they made it all flavored like cherry and strawberries, yea ok all research chemicals taste like orange juice LOL!

I just wanted to post my negative review about steroidology forums. I was a member on there for a few years, the forum is dead it's a joke but I was just sticking around. I was contacted by a few moderators and an admin there who sells steroids clearly, they gave me a steroid source.

So I sent this steroid source on steroidology bitcoin and he disappeared, like poooof and gone. I honestly think it was one of the mods or the admins who is playing this game and scammed me. The story was that this "private" email only source went under or some nonsense but the truth is that its the mods and admin who scammed my on ology.

I was banned the minute I posted the truth that the mods and admin on steroidology forums gave me a source they ran who took my money and never sent my gear. Funny enough that's how I found anabolex so thank you guys for helping me call out scammers.

My honest review of steroidology forums
1) moderators are steroid suppliers
2) administrator is a steroid dealer
3) they ban members for posting legitimate reviews
4) owner might be involved in steroid dealing
5) I heard owner of ology was supplying research chems
6) they scam members and ban them after scamming
7) steroidology is the WORST forum filled with scams and double dealing, even worse than thinksteroids
Steroidology is full of scammers and the forums are dead, I'm surprised anyone still even visits that place after so many busts and the mods/admins scammings members. @WongZong sorry to hear you got scammed, stay positive we always have your back on bolex.

Man most of us got away from there many years ago... it really went from being a good quality forum to a cesspool seemingly over night... i remember back in the good days it really was one of the top forums but fuck sake it took a quick turn for the worst and pretty much became an over sight because its knowingly a shit palace now

I have never personally been a member there and mainly because I have heard so many bad things about it. I would stick around here and avoid going to forums like steroidology as they are just too shady anymore!

I remember steroidology had scammers on it working with the moderators. I never goto that forum anymore, it's dead no one goes there. I remember also they pushed rui liquidex and liquid stane on people, probably some mods on the forums made it.

The truth is that steroidology was always controlled by steroid and liquid research company sources. Stay away from this scammer place.

steroidology forums are full of scammers, they used to promote rui research chems that went under and stole money. Total scam in my view.

I know for a fact moderators and admins on that forum are involved in steroid dealing and they will ban you if you post about it there. Get ready to be taken for your money if you are on ology.

Steroidology is a forum that is ran by steroid sources with moderator names, FACT. I saw many bad reviews about them and I would never sign up to that forum. Remember they were doing those fake research rui chemicals. The liquidex and liquistane were fake and anyone who said otherwise was banned from the website.

I was on those forums like 10 years ago lol it was a joke. steroidology turned into a ghost town with scammers and fake moderators, stay away from them.

Dreadedpirateroberts over there is a moderator who scams everyone.

Steroidology is a forum that is ran by steroid sources with moderator names, FACT. I saw many bad reviews about them and I would never sign up to that forum. Remember they were doing those fake research rui chemicals. The liquidex and liquistane were fake and anyone who said otherwise was banned from the website.
oh right, rui research was the scam research company ran by the owner there on steroidology, before that it was lion research or something like that.