Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jitters on stimulants

leauror

I'm feeling very jittery using stimulants the past couple months. Prior I have been using them for years with no problems.
now I just want them out of my system. How do I flush them out of my system and cleanse my body out. And what kind of damage do you think I made being on them for so long

I'm feeling very jittery using stimulants the past couple months. Prior I have been using them for years with no problems.
now I just want them out of my system. How do I flush them out of my system and cleanse my body out. And what kind of damage do you think I made being on them for so long
If you abuse stimulants it's not good, but daily moderate use is fine.

Use lower dose and you'll be good. I use cardazol 3 caps daily and feel fine, depends on the kind of stim always.

You get them out of your system by not using them

Water and time = gone

Everything is good in moderation and as long as you did not abuse, you have nothing to worry about, and depends on the quality of the product, I use CARDAZOL daily