Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Older to younger mentalities on steroids

NataLan

what are your views on a different changes that you've noticed between the older generation and the younger generation of weight lifters. I'm asking in terms of how they use steroids
do you agree that guys today use more steroids and guys did say back in the 90s or is that just a myth for example. Also the length of the steroid cycles do you think they've gotten longer today or shorter

the guys today think you need to run massive amounts of everything... they are much more and thats why you are seeing so many crazy things happening... things are getting out of hand and just very reckless... it has gotten extremely out of hand

It has become a frequent thing to see people at a younger age being extremely reckless and misguided in the things they do and pass along amongst one another. It is quite troubling and needs to stop

the internet and economic factors are in play

for one you can order steroids via a click of the mouse, couldn't do that in the 90's you had to get it from a gym bro

2nd economically atleast in the USA everyone has a side hustle and bring in extra $$$ so its easy to afford steroids. a vial of test costs less then it costs to wash your car. you can order a years worth of steroids for less than the price of 1 months rent .

so yeah its changed. in the 90's guys didn't have that extra disposable income to waste on shit like steroids.

Like what the guys said,cheaper and easier now days but also I do not understand the reckless behavior on doses and running way to many compounds.Another thing is there is so much info,forums etc. Out there,if guys would just do their due diligence on this stuff.I see much ignorance on some forums.I see why it's gets a bad reputation in world today.be smart know what these compounds do before you use / abuse it.i said my peice.im 40 & I wish I was in my 20s again.

what are your views on a different changes that you've noticed between the older generation and the younger generation of weight lifters. I'm asking in terms of how they use steroids
do you agree that guys today use more steroids and guys did say back in the 90s or is that just a myth for example. Also the length of the steroid cycles do you think they've gotten longer today or shorter
in the 90s they didnt know what they are doing
new guys are much better at it

young and old the same, we just all muscle heads

well domestic supply has changed the game themselves

you can order and have it at your door fast, and the steroids are priced great. my last cycle cost less than a hair cut

Call me crazy, but it seems despite all the info on the internet & the easier access to gear info these days, many people are less knowledgeable about gear than back in the day where it was a close-knit group of gym buddies experimenting on stuff. Met a lot of oldies who can't believe how silly many newbies are with regards to gear usage. Many wished they were young and active in this age because back then the info was just not readily available, and many had to learn on the job (so to speak), and many back then wished they had not made certain choices at the time if they knew what they know now. So while you'd think Millennial and Gen Z would be more careful with their use of gear because of all the info out there, they're arguably less responsible as the good old BBs.

Thank you for posting your question! we appreciate every bro that starts a new thread on the forums!

Please check out our podcast where we discuss this topic and many others.

Steve Smi and myself we record this weekly podcast we release 2 new episodes per week, please check it out bro, and feel free to hit me up with any questions you might have.

Main Podcast Page