Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cycle log from @UGFreaks

Simard32

Start to my first cycle Test blend 350 from dragon pharma first week half a ML good looks @UGfreaks I don’t have a food or diet plan lined up always just eat what ever I wanted and seem to do great but definitely gonna work towards it 🙌

Start to my first cycle Test blend 350 from dragon pharma first week half a ML good looks @UGfreaks I don’t have a food or diet plan lined up always just eat what ever I wanted and seem to do great but definitely gonna work towards it 🙌
Test blends are good, dragon pharma is legit

@ugfreak did you well

so tell us

1) whats your weekly dose of testosterone? 350 mgs or 700mgs?
2) whats your protein plan?
3) whats your training plan?

finally a log good!

you have food plan? how about we talk about your diet
what do you eat now?

yes! the log is up

ok so your cycle is 1 ml/week or 2?

a lot good good

so your cycle is what? give us your cycle plan
what you plan to inject

yes! the log is up

ok so your cycle is 1 ml/week
finally a log good!

you have food plan? how about we talk about your diet
what do you eat now?
I started with a half a ml to wean into it next week I’ll do a full ml never really had a diet plan or never kept track of it just ate what I thought was healthy and put down a lot of protein before bed if you guys have any suggestions let me know I work out for an hour and a half in the mornings cardio later in the day after work. I got in a serious accident two years ago and fell out of the tree was in a wheelchair for a year so I’m just getting back into all this finally got the go ahead to start hitting the gym again from my doctors

The plan is by next week to be at 1 mL and work my way back up to 2 ml a week I had a surgery done to my shoulder and my pelvis if I push too hard I’m just gonna re-injure myself when the time is right I’ll go full throttle

The plan is by next week to be at 1 mL and work my way back up to 2 ml a week I had a surgery done to my shoulder and my pelvis if I push too hard I’m just gonna re-injure myself when the time is right I’ll go full throttle
Yea good plan but stay at 2ml max its 700mgs

I started with a half a ml to wean into it next week I’ll do a full ml never really had a diet plan or never kept track of it just ate what I thought was healthy and put down a lot of protein before bed if you guys have any suggestions let me know I work out for an hour and a half in the mornings cardio later in the day after work. I got in a serious accident two years ago and fell out of the tree was in a wheelchair for a year so I’m just getting back into all this finally got the go ahead to start hitting the gym again from my doctors
your diet

I would start with drinking a protein shake 3x per day

Well guys just figured out I’m allergic to something in the dragon test blend 350 cold sweats and hard time breathing I read up on it and something has to do with the oil they use? I ordered susta para Pharmacy 350 this is what I used back in the day so I shouldn’t have any problems I’ll be starting all over on my log i’m going to review otherlogs get a feel for the proper way to log 🙌

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 25
Lexx2004 Approved Log GW-0742, Andarine S4, S23 Two-month Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 45
ILVerduco Approved Log My Second Cycle Testosterone and Anavar Log Steroids and SARMS 19
evox267 Approved Log New cycle Testosterone Anavar Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 39
AdriGeyer Approved Log LeanBulk Pre-cycle Training log Steroids and SARMS 56
Noah Wixx Approved Log Domestic-Supply Beligas HGH and BPC157 Recovery Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 74
Manny-UK-ITALY-FRANCE Approved Log First OTC PCT after a 4-andro cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 27
Porch24 Approved Log First cycle sport-TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 21
kyst__ Approved Log Newbie Log First Cycle Steroids and SARMS 51
Bravo_Alpha Approved Log 1st Block Pre-Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 193
Juice0704 Approved Log Supertest, Masteron, Superdrol 12 Weeks Cycle and Training Log Steroids and SARMS 121
DillonAlexander Approved Log My Testosterone, Deca, Trenbolone, Winstrol cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 140
AureliantheGreast Approved Log My Pre-Cycle training and diet Log - AureliantheGreasts Steroids and SARMS 157
akaWalter Approved Log My rehab cycle log Steroids and SARMS 56
Hoovtob Approved Log My Past and Current Cycle - Diet - Training Log Steroids and SARMS 73
ThorsHammer0415 Approved Log Thors Cardarine and Rad140 cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 145
Megatron315 Approved Log Megatron Testosterone Log Cycle Steroids and SARMS 55
newbie senior Approved Log 56 year old first cycle log Steroids and SARMS 26
K Approved Log My weight loss prep cycle guidance log Steroids and SARMS 20
jw3man Approved Log Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 118
Ravenson Approved Log My recomp cycle log Steroids and SARMS 986
Bark666 Approved Log First cycle Trt log Steroids and SARMS 252
bcbx212 Approved Log My Opening Day - 1st Cycle - Rookie Log Steroids and SARMS 107
fart13 Approved Log Testosterone and anavar cycle log Steroids and SARMS 796
tony1122 Approved Log My Test/Tren/Var Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 37
Chimp Approved Log My Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 2
DrockMalone Approved Log My Domestic Supply cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 379
GGpump Approved Log My First cycle for bulking log Steroids and SARMS 27
E Approved Log LMNOP's SARMS Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 27
A Steroids My Turinabol Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 24
Deathshead81 Approved Log Deathshead81 - Cardarine and Rad 140 Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 22
Rickyroo Approved Log Sarm + TRT cycle log Steroids and SARMS 58
D Approved Log DP1299 Cycle/Diet Log Steroids and SARMS 37
ILVerduco Approved Log My first ever Ostarine + Test Cyp cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 216
Elitegainz Approved Log Elitegainz Sarms cycle LOG Steroids and SARMS 67
danshep89 Approved Log danshep89 Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 69
F Approved Log Flash labs Cut blend 60 Day Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 47
Meow_Wolf Approved Log MeowWolf's Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 271
Maverick602 Old Man Cycle Log - 1st SARMS Cycle - (Sarms4Sale) Steroids and SARMS 332
Richardbrown 💪💪 Napsgear: In search of AAS cycle log volunteers! 💪💪 Steroids and SARMS 31
T Cycle, diet, log, thoughts? Steroids and SARMS 14
Mike_wh00 My log of the test, sdrol, tren,mast mix cycle Steroids and SARMS 46
C naps cycle log Steroids and SARMS 60
Phill Stenbolone & DHB Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 62
Reno First Sarm Cycle Advice (Log) Steroids and SARMS 13
R worst cycle for dude with joint issues Steroids and SARMS 18
Beefster300 Newbie cycle help Steroids and SARMS 1
Beefster300 First cycle/smoking weed on gear Steroids and SARMS 22
J My spring cycle adventure Steroids and SARMS 21
K 18% body fat and sarms cycle stacking Steroids and SARMS 19