Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yes we do!!

OTG85

V.I.P.
Red
In case y'all didn't know....

YES
We carry TRESTOLONE ACETATE (MENT)

97ff037be1da26b74eddc7d0e0e25925.jpg

Ever run tren?
Ever run deca?
EVER COMBINE THE TWO???

Cuz that's what TRESTOLONE ACETATE feels like.

It's like Deca on Tren.

Just for comparison, look at this:

Anabolic/Androgenic ratio
Testosterone - 100:100
Deca/NPP - 125:37
Trenbolone - 500:500
*TRESTOLONE - 2300:650*

See what I'm getting at here?
Almost 5x more anabolic than trenbolone.

This compound is difficult to find and VERY expensive to manufacture. But luckily you can find it here at UncleZ for a very affordable price.

Based on the price of the raws you're getting from China, I'd like to see the price in the 40-50 dollar range, not 80. But, hey I am not a brewer, and I don't understand your process there. Trest is VERY suppressive. It is crazy to run it without a test base. Also gives guys some wild E2 issues. Definitely can negatively affect libido. It's anabolic/androgenic ratio is a little confusing. I don't trust those ratios to begin with. In my experience, it's not as good as Tren or even Deca for changes in physique. Just my experience.

YES

View attachment 2540

Ever run tren?
Ever run deca?
EVER COMBINE THE TWO???

It's like Deca on Tren.

This compound is difficult to find and VERY expensive to manufacture. But luckily you can find it here at UncleZ for a very affordable price.

trestolone is strong and powerful

Based on the price of the raws you're getting from China, I'd like to see the price in the 40-50 dollar range, not 80. But, hey I am not a brewer, and I don't understand your process there. Trest is VERY suppressive. It is crazy to run it without a test base. Also gives guys some wild E2 issues. Definitely can negatively affect libido. It's anabolic/androgenic ratio is a little confusing. I don't trust those ratios to begin with. In my experience, it's not as good as Tren or even Deca for changes in physique. Just my experience.
We don't source our raws from China as they come locally from a European supplier. We appreciate the info brother and

tren deca for the win

Bit cheeky with the business model issue on pricing don't you think. Example: reputable companies replacing missing items lost in customs. That cost money

Been interested in this compound.ratios crazy.actually running npp and tren a now.maybe sometimes in the future will try this out

YES

View attachment 2540

Ever run tren?
Ever run deca?
EVER COMBINE THE TWO???

It's like Deca on Tren.

With an anabolic/androgenic rating like this *TRESTOLONE - 2300:650*, OH HELL YEAH! Something I will think about running. The Androgenic rating is BOOM! High! Need ancillaries on hand for sure.

Top Bottom