Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LR3-IGF or PEG-MGF cycle first?

Loubert

I've been reading about IGF-1 LR3 and PEG-MGF and want to give them a try. I'm gonna do LR3 @ 50mcg/day for 3wk and PEG-MGF @ 200mcg/day for 3wk.

Everybody seem to agree that you can't stack them because they'll interfere with each other but nobody seem to agree on which one to do first.

Anyone has experience/reasons for which one to start with to get the most out of this cycle?

Thanks!

PS. I'm thinking of doing the MGF first followed by LR3. More people seem to agree with doing it this way.

400-500 mcg PEGMGF on day off
200 mcg PEGMGF + 100-200 mcg IGF1LR3 postworkout

if you prefer to lower the dose it's ok,
take a "higher-2 dose when not exercising and half on training day + ig1lr3

400-500 mcg PEGMGF on day off
200 mcg PEGMGF + 100-200 mcg IGF1LR3 postworkout

if you prefer to lower the dose it's ok,
take a "higher-2 dose when not exercising and half on training day + ig1lr3
I've never done these compounds before so I like to start at the minimum dosages to see how I react before swinging for the fence.

I've been reading about IGF-1 LR3 and PEG-MGF and want to give them a try. I'm gonna do LR3 @ 50mcg/day for 3wk and PEG-MGF @ 200mcg/day for 3wk.

Everybody seem to agree that you can't stack them because they'll interfere with each other but nobody seem to agree on which one to do first.

Anyone has experience/reasons for which one to start with to get the most out of this cycle?

Thanks!

PS. I'm thinking of doing the MGF first followed by LR3. More people seem to agree with doing it this way.
I think you can use IGF-1 and PEG MGF together but not same day

IGF-1 LR3 is best post workout 50mcg
and PEF MGF 200mcg is best on days off

it will be a perfect cycle
and since you posted this, we want to see you share a peptide log with us

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My IGF MGF cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

for sure on training days IGF-1 is the way
and on rest recovery mgf do it
but LOG make sure u log it

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I didn't think I'd get so many replies... thank you so much everyone for your 2 cents!

I'm surprised by all the answers. Here's one of the main article I've read that got me tumbling down this rabbit hole. http://fitness-peptides.blogspot.com/2013/09/peg-mgf-faqs.html there were several more but they all said similar things. A lot of forums and Reddit threads.

Some of the details that confuses me a little is if LR3 last 20 to 30 hours in the body and PEG last 48 to 72 hours? If you take PEG on your day off and LR3 the following day wouldn't PEG stop working? Or is the "interference" from LR3 on PEG over hyped?

I guess that's why the guy in the article said to do LR3 one month and PEG the following month... and then some other guys said no use PEG first to build stem cells and use LR3 the next month to boost them into muscle cell. Here's the post https://forums.musculardevelopment....5-new-method-of-using-peg-mgf-igf-1-lr3/page2 post #20

Here's another one who says to use PEG for the first month and LR3 the following month https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/threads/guide-igf-1-lr3-des-peg-mgf.166878/

I'll definitely start on that log when I have a minute. I just put in my order with PuritySourceLabs, I'm just waiting for the shipping.

have a ton of igf1-lr3 me too sitting next to me

Thanks!

just try 1 at a time, no need stack