Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10mgs clomid per day pct

Hi,

I am in the last week of my cycle of deca/dbol/primobolan arnold stack, good results. Added some ostazol preworkout.

My pct plan is 10mgs of clomid per day and 10mgs of nolvadex per day for 4 weeks. Would this be enough to recover?
this is my first cycle pct was confusing to me

Hi,

I am in the last week of my cycle of deca/dbol/primobolan arnold stack, good results. Added some ostazol preworkout.

My pct plan is 10mgs of clomid per day and 10mgs of nolvadex per day for 4 weeks. Would this be enough to recover?

You're not going to recover with 10mgs clomid, 10mgs nolvadex.

try 40mgs nolvadex, 12.5mgs aromasin EOD, 10mgs gw and 6 caps ostazol per day

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Hi,

No.

You want to run this exactly as laid out:

Clomid 50mg and nolvadex 20mg no need to spend hundreds of $$$ on a pct when this works just fine.
Run that everyday for 4-5 weeks and call it a day.