Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24hours and it will show scam or not

MrAndy

I ordered some stuff and they gave me fast answer, like they checked mail every full hour. This morning money got delivered but I have not got an answer get.
I tell what the supplier are soon, I give them 24hours to get back to me.
Someone on here

Who is this supplier? post it but you should give a source time if you have email issues. Depends on how trusted they are.

oh wow the drama... smfh... you sound ridiculous... you sound like a three year old telling on someone or something... people dont sit at their screen or have their phones on them 24 hours a day man... i have no clue who you sent money to etc but making a post, where you sound like cant even write a sentence doesnt do any good either ... contact a source rep of whoever it is on the forum and find out whats going on

it is the weekend, people have families and don't carry their phones around. also different time zones mean they could be sleeping.

You expect everything to be looked after in 24 hours? The sponsors on here are as legit as it gets. You think all the reviews are fake? Give it time man, people have other shit to do on the weekends.

Well, money was delivered to then over one week ago, Sunday last week a did put in an other order with an other shop, they got money Monday and delivered Thursday

nothing yet

Well, money was delivered to then over one week ago, Sunday last week a did put in an other order with an other shop, they got money Monday and delivered Thursday

nothing yet

so are they a scam or not? waiting man