Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

26 and ready for first cycle

Tuawro

I'm around 212 lb and I'm 6 ft tall. a lot of you on here are recommending somewhere around 300 to 500 mg a week of testosterone
do you think that that would be okay if I were to run it for 8 weeks? would like to keep my cycle a little short and don't really want to run any longer for fear of being shut down for too long.
If that is the case would you recommend propionate or can i get away with enanthate?

i would hold off a few more years until you run a cycle.. you are still not fully developed naturally and while not far off,

it doesn't matter if you run 300 or 500 or 1000. you get shut down regardless. so it makes sense to just run steroids the right way in the first place

500mgs is the sweet spot for a test only cycle. use an AI with it and i would stick with E or cyp

Hold off and run a SARMS stack bro. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

I'm around 212 lb and I'm 6 ft tall. a lot of you on here are recommending somewhere around 300 to 500 mg a week of testosterone
do you think that that would be okay if I were to run it for 8 weeks? would like to keep my cycle a little short and don't really want to run any longer for fear of being shut down for too long.
If that is the case would you recommend propionate or can i get away with enanthate?
300mgs of testosterone start there dont go up to 500mgs until you try 300mgs

first cycle should be at least 12 weeks not 8

Vets got you taken care of on this one. Imo I would definitely hold off a few more years as stated above.

wait another year or two bro then do 300mg test

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Ready for my next cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
W 23 year old ready for first cycle? Steroids and SARMS 2
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 0
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for NapsGear Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 17
D napsgear tren and test ready to go Steroids and SARMS 18
T ready for a big stack Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Are you ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ?? Steroids and SARMS 17
D Sarms MK, GW, and S4 ready to rumble Steroids and SARMS 18
V Do you think I’m ready for steroids? Steroids and SARMS 18
R Trenbolone stack, ready set go! Steroids and SARMS 19
R Ready to use sarms again Steroids and SARMS 15
eu-domestic.to Approved Eu-domestic.to Product Pictures! Orders ready to ship on Monday,check these beauties! Steroids and SARMS 15
T Ready for anadrol? Steroids and SARMS 23
I Ready to lose sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
G ready for winstrol? Steroids and SARMS 22
S Ready to use steroids Steroids and SARMS 15
D How do you know when you're ready Steroids and SARMS 14
R worst cycle for dude with joint issues Steroids and SARMS 18
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 25
Lexx2004 Approved Log GW-0742, Andarine S4, S23 Two-month Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 31
Beefster300 Newbie cycle help Steroids and SARMS 1
Beefster300 First cycle/smoking weed on gear Steroids and SARMS 22
J My spring cycle adventure Steroids and SARMS 21
K 18% body fat and sarms cycle stacking Steroids and SARMS 19
S Whats your Favorite Cycle?? Steroids and SARMS 0
N how to use a kickstarter on this next cycle Steroids and SARMS 23
G 22 years old first cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
GGpump Tren and test cycle (need advice) Steroids and SARMS 23
ILVerduco Approved Log My Second Cycle Testosterone and Anavar Log Steroids and SARMS 19
F 4th cycle with testosterone need options Steroids and SARMS 21
evox267 Approved Log New cycle Testosterone Anavar Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 39
L napsgear last cycle before holiday Steroids and SARMS 18
A very exciting deca cycle from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
AdriGeyer Approved Log LeanBulk Pre-cycle Training log Steroids and SARMS 43
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #42 - Bulking Cycle with Orals Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
N looking to run a kickstart with test 2nd cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
AdriGeyer Steroids Anavar/Turnibol Cycle Advice for a 28 year old trying a lean bulk on steriods Steroids and SARMS 23
Q Primobolan + masteron + testosterone next cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
M geneza pharma first time cycle Steroids and SARMS 18