Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

450 pound powerlifter

Losuey

I am a power lifter and weigh 450 lb
6 ft 9 in and I can bench close to 600.
I’m 42 years old
my next steroid stack I would like to improve my endurance and maybe lose somebody fat
I was thinking of trying either masteron or Winstrol for the first time. I know both of those are good for hardening up and cutting down. How would you recommend I stack them with testosterone

I am a power lifter and weigh 450 lb
6 ft 9 in and I can bench close to 600.
I’m 42 years old
my next steroid stack I would like to improve my endurance and maybe lose somebody fat
I was thinking of trying either masteron or Winstrol for the first time. I know both of those are good for hardening up and cutting down. How would you recommend I stack them with testosterone
no way you mean 320lbs maybe not 420lbs

you should drop some weight my view

i would not use steroids at your size. you need to lose a lot of weight. i can see you getting a heart attack at your size on steroids

I could not in sound mind recommend steroid use if your numbers are right showing the condition you are in. I see nothing good that can come from it.. sarms would be more than ideal if your goals are endurance and would also help to get your body fat down, which seems excessively high based on your numbers

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day