Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A couple questions on Trenbolone

kindston

I'm about to start my first Trenbolone cycle and I had a couple questions for you. My first question is about being in a relationship on Trenbolone. what is your advice about limiting fights and controlling my anger with my girlfriend. My other thing I need help with is keeping libido High throughout the cycle do I need to use caber or prolactin support with it

This guy got divorced because of trenbolone be careful

prolactin issues with tren, take dostinex .25mgs e3d

I'm about to start my first Trenbolone cycle and I had a couple questions for you. My first question is about being in a relationship on Trenbolone. what is your advice about limiting fights and controlling my anger with my girlfriend. My other thing I need help with is keeping libido High throughout the cycle do I need to use caber or prolactin support with it
bro only time i mess with tranny was while on tren

Keep the first cycle dose low

I tend to agree with the prior statements man. Trenbolone is literally the only steroid I truly believe roid rage is associated with

Sure hormone imbalances combined with the constant journey to regain homeostasis can make anyone moody.. but he (tren) is the king of steroids and meant for cattle. Respect him.

I always run tren low.. 300-400mg/w with eod ace injections

I actually feel clear minded and calmer after injecting... it's when the hormone starts depleting the next day... well. that's when I get a little... dickheadish haha
For me atleast

my sex drive has never been effected negatively while running tren... libido is usually sky rocketing while keeping my trt test for a base the and stacking tren.

If you don't know this chick very well, it's probably best to hold off on cycle or move on from her..

It's your first tren cycle and she might think your LUNI bro...

Make sure to go with a fast ester... you need to be able to bail out if things start looking like they are turning south...

It's hard while on tren but try being at a heightened level of self awareness in terms of your emotions... try stay grounded when your angry half decides to show up.

BTW...

What does your cycle look like?

And on the last note,
I would TRY to stay away from caber/prami unless your nips leak or your getting gyno.. pretty hard-core stuff... destonix will keep you hard during the refractory peroid.. your lady friend might enjoy that...

Playing devils advocate...
I do watch the anabolic doctor on YouTube from time to time... and while the dude has some serious attention issues, he's a pretty smart TRT PhD and i recall him stating that he hasn't seen an issue (at least *as much* of an issue as others in the AAS world do) with prolactin increasing to milky titty levels with running tren... take that for what it's worth...

Cabergoline is for pretty drastic measures...
My first TRT doc was going to put me on it if my prolactin didn't drop in the first the months of treatment with him. But that would have indicated a prolactinoma (tiny tumor)... he increased my test and my Prolactin levels dropped.

My thoughts on it are:
Unless you've got some real gyno coming in or you looking like a nursing milf... stay away...

Always good to have on hand though BEFORE starting a tren cycle haha

Inhibit P is an otc supp that might be worth using just for piece of mind but I also wouldn't rely on an otc if shit hits the fan...

Sorry for the novel brotha... let's hear about that cycle some more...

I tend to agree with the prior statements man. Trenbolone is literally the only steroid I truly believe roid rage is associated with

Sure hormone imbalances combined with the constant journey to regain homeostasis can make anyone moody.. but he (tren) is the king of steroids and meant for cattle. Respect him.

I always run tren low.. 300-400mg/w with eod ace injections

I actually feel clear minded and calmer after injecting... it's when the hormone starts depleting the next day... well. that's when I get a little... dickheadish haha
For me atleast

my sex drive has never been effected negatively while running tren... libido is usually sky rocketing while keeping my trt test for a base the and stacking tren.

If you don't know this chick very well, it's probably best to hold off on cycle or move on from her..

It's your first tren cycle and she might think your LUNI bro...

Make sure to go with a fast ester... you need to be able to bail out if things start looking like they are turning south...

It's hard while on tren but try being at a heightened level of self awareness in terms of your emotions... try stay grounded when your angry half decides to show up.

BTW...

What does your cycle look like?

And on the last note,
I would TRY to stay away from caber/prami unless your nips leak or your getting gyno.. pretty hard-core stuff... destonix will keep you hard during the refractory peroid.. your lady friend might enjoy that...

Playing devils advocate...
I do watch the anabolic doctor on YouTube from time to time... and while the dude has some serious attention issues, he's a pretty smart TRT PhD and i recall him stating that he hasn't seen an issue (at least *as much* of an issue as others in the AAS world do) with prolactin increasing to milky titty levels with running tren... take that for what it's worth...

Cabergoline is for pretty drastic measures...
My first TRT doc was going to put me on it if my prolactin didn't drop in the first the months of treatment with him. But that would have indicated a prolactinoma (tiny tumor)... he increased my test and my Prolactin levels dropped.

My thoughts on it are:
Unless you've got some real gyno coming in or you looking like a nursing milf... stay away...

Always good to have on hand though BEFORE starting a tren cycle haha

Inhibit P is an otc supp that might be worth using just for piece of mind but I also wouldn't rely on an otc if shit hits the fan...

Sorry for the novel brotha... let's hear about that cycle some more...

how bad was your sex drive on trenbolone?

I'm concerned about losing sex drive but everywhere I read everyone is like hardcore saying tren is sex drive city. I can't risk libido loss with my girl.

how bad was your sex drive on trenbolone?

I'm concerned about losing sex drive but everywhere I read everyone is like hardcore saying tren is sex drive city. I can't risk libido loss with my girl.

I never lost sex drive on trenbolone but that's because I always use testosterone with it, you should stack test and tren always. 1:1 ratio.