Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abscess after injection

samps0n

I injected my testosterone (enanthate) subQ, before this I only did peptides so this is new injecting test under my skin. Guess what? I have a nasty abscess under my skin now on my stomach. It's swollen and painful for 3 days already like a red lump and rash. What should I do? I'm thinking of poking it myself it's about 3 inches across.

You should not inject oil under your skin, test/aas are for intra muscle shots you gotta pin it inside the muscle

Beginners should always get a coach or at least someone to help with basics . This is a stupid mistake because now you have youtube with alot of videos and they said intramuscular . Now you learn , next time do it right .

How much did you inject subcutaneously?

What syringe did you use? Was it 28-31G (made for subcutaneous injection).

Testosterone is for IM use only - intramuscular, IV = intravenous... I get that some folks do TRT in their belly fat but my god, you get what you deserve - quit being a baby back little woman and inject in a muscle: forearm, bicep, delt, glute, thigh, calves.. hell dude, it’s Test E!!!! Not like you’re injecting everyday.

I got your bloodwork back - turns out you’re a bitch.

I don't suggest any subcutaneous injections with oils, it causes a lot of infections

So here is what I know from experience and Dr. Rx testosterone cypianate pharmaceutical grade in cotton seed oil I have used for two years now and started on IM shots went to subQ to see if my blood levels would stay more accurate. So in conclusion subQ test cyp doesn't get used up as fast when its subQ so levels will not go up and down as drastically as with IM injections. Your blood supply is much more in muscle tissue hence the faster use of the substance. It is perfectly acceptable to take test cyp subQ and works well in my experience. And Eth. Is also used that way Pharmaceutical grade . So that being said I have not used anything less than pharmaceutical grade or in any oil other than in cotton seed oil in that way. So I can only say look into what oil base you had and possibly stay away from that for subQ or all together. That is also only .5 - 1ml per injection site with insulin needle. Or 28g for SubQ. And you will get a little dime to quarter size knot under the skin that will go away within a few days. But it shouldn't be painful or look infected. So my best guess is you would of got the same thing from IM that you have now. More than likely you weren't cleaning site & bottle before hand and contaminated it. Or did it completely wrong.Or you have a contaminated bottle, or a reaction to the mixture or it's fine and your just afraid of a little knot and dont know what your doing so your worried and gave yourself a shitty shot so its bruised. If it's infected you'll probably see a Dr To get antibiotics .

It is possible to use and insulin syringe 1/2inch if you use the ventual glute not much fat there atleast for me so I can hit the muscle while not utilizing a big needle, via a shallow IM injection.

It is possible to use and insulin syringe 1/2inch if you use the ventual glute not much fat there atleast for me so I can hit the muscle while not utilizing a big needle, via a shallow IM injection.
That is not going to hit your muscle you can't get deep enough. You need at least 1inch to 1½ even if your lean or skinny an small you need at very least 1inch for even your deltoid in your glutes 1¼inch to 1½ to get past all subcutaneous layers skin and fat is thicker than you think and then you have to be inside the muscle tissue not just to it. So NO a ½ inch insulin needle isn't gonna make it. Even if you are lean and it seems like it would reach it won't work for a IM injection.

That is not going to hit your muscle you can't get deep enough. You need at least 1inch to 1½ even if your lean or skinny an small you need at very least 1inch for even your deltoid in your glutes 1¼inch to 1½ to get past all subcutaneous layers skin and fat is thicker than you think and then you have to be inside the muscle tissue not just to it. So NO a ½ inch insulin needle isn't gonna make it. Even if you are lean and it seems like it would reach it won't work for a IM injection.
It is possible for a shallow IM Injection you have one opinion I have a different opinion on the subject, you do what you feel is right for you and I will contiune to do what is right and Works for me.