Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding things to my TRT dose

S41ma

I’m 41 years old and on doctor prescribed TRT for the past year. I’m using 150mg a week of testosterone.
What can I add to this to increase my libido and energy? I am looking also to add in some strength and size
I currently am benching 245 pounds and I weight 200 pounds. I want to get way stronger, see some dudes at the gym benching like 300+

I’m 41 years old and on doctor prescribed TRT for the past year. I’m using 150mg a week of testosterone.
What can I add to this to increase my libido and energy? I am looking also to add in some strength and size
I currently am benching 245 pounds and I weight 200 pounds. I want to get way stronger, see some dudes at the gym benching like 300+
150mgs of test/week is standard TRT on average so that's good.

If you want to get some more strength and size remember your doctor might test you. So I suggest either 2 options
1 add orals like turinabol tbol 30mgs/day
2 add injectables but not long esters maybe more enanthate or propionate

I personally like adding an extra 200mgs of testosterone and 30mgs tbol/day.

I second Tbol (my favorite oral). But some doctors/clinics will add some Deca to your regimen and they usually start you off at a decent dose. In fact I was with a clinic and as long as your blood work was good they would prescribe 200 mg test and 200 mg Deca and add in an oral here or there.

so I’d suggest also adding some low dose Deca at 200mg ew. You can also look into a adding a sarm here or there if that’s something your comfortable with. Just don’t stay on orals too long or use them often. I rarely use any oral anymore.

200mg of test and 200mg of Deca will definitely give you more strength and size with the least amount of sides.

that’s probably going to be my regimen this winter.

it depends, some guys react well to more androgens, some guys react well to other steroids, and some don't react well at all

i wouldn't use hormones for libido

go ahead and add what you want but that is going to be a blast
Truth! I should have said that (although a lot of clinics will put you on a test/Deca regimen all year). Anything other than that for sure is a blast.

And I totally overlooked the libido part. I would suggest maybe adding some Proviron (25-50mg a day) which will increase your free test levels and boost your libido and gains.

So train for that. Just upping test wont magically mean you'll suddenly bench more. Start a bench program

I would also consider adding sarms to your trt. They would fit so nicely, keep side effects low and provide you with a multitude of benefits

You can add anything you want just make sure you don't lose your prescription over testing too high in your Testosterone tests.