Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal stack overrated?

Bexleyb

Is Animal Stak multi-vitamin still something that's used today by you guys. It used to be very popular a few years ago but now I'm hearing that guys are using other supplements to get their vitamins and minerals. My final question is in bodybuilding do you need these or can you get all this from your food

Is Animal Stak multi-vitamin still something that's used today by you guys. It used to be very popular a few years ago but now I'm hearing that guys are using other supplements to get their vitamins and minerals. My final question is in bodybuilding do you need these or can you get all this from your food
It's perfectly fine but it's no drug.

Food needs to be on point and all too often isn't. Hence you'll see experts state this knowing full well most peoples diets are crap.

recommend to add ..n2guard ..
n2guard .. from napsgear ....all-in-one support; Liver support; Anti-water regulation; Cholesterol management; Vitamins and minerals ..
low calorie foods can prevent extreme weight gain. .. pack each meal with protein ... Diet plays an important role ..