Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any idea if this is real?

dog456

Got this from a new source. Didn't come in the BP boxes, it was just a few rubber banded together. It looks 100% real to me. I crushed one up and the powder was white. I would use the anti piracy website but it doesn't seem to be working for me. It just tells me that my email isn't valid lol.

If it's fake it's honestly pretty impressive how close they got to copying Balkan Pharma's formula.

Looks like real balkan in the front, but can you take picture of the back? so we can see the foil cover.

Update if anyone cares

I sent them an email with the pictures asking if they could verify the product, this is their response.

Valued Client,

Balkan Pharmaceuticals has set as its main objective, to produce only quality medicines for the prevention and treatment of various diseases.

After analyzing your photos, we have determined that the Upic Codes are Valid,
Blister you own, contains Upic code Valid, and original hologram foil.
The product meets all the aesthetic and functional elements and all the security elements are presents.

Considering that you have the product without secondary packaging (box of the product),
we do not know if the product Box meets all the aesthetic and functional elements and all the security elements are presents.
( built-in hologram, embossed product name.)
we know nothing about conditions of transportation and storage of this product,
it have been exposed to conditions that compromise their quality and integrity of the product.
But, without having a product, it is difficult for us to speak about its 100% authenticity.

Wish you the best! Balkan Pharmaceuticals Team.

It is very difficult to say sir. If you stick with trusted sources like Domestic Supply you will never have to worry about these kinds of things!