Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex

Junior

Growing Newb
What dose should I use if I start feeling sensation in nips and how long. It just feels like nerves. Thank you

A general dose to start with is .5 mg eod but everyone is different man... you should have been using an ai from day one and you should have gotten pre cycle bloodwork so you can assess things properly

A general dose to start with is .5 mg eod but everyone is different man... you should have been using an ai from day one and you should have gotten pre cycle bloodwork so you can assess things properly
I did get the pre bloodwork before I started everything was fine. I think I'm making myself paranoid.

Screenshot_20210708-201637_MyQuest.jpg

who told you to not run an ai with test and dbol? im curious.... thats about as idiotic as advice could be

who told you to not run an ai with test and dbol? im curious.... thats about as idiotic as advice could be given
Yes, this is my 4th cycle and only done Nolvadex. I started back in 03,05,07,and now. I do have ai, I started it yesterday, this Sunday be 3 weeks on cycle. Thank you for input