Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australians? Aussie Doctor recommendations.

grog

I was a member here way back in the day. There used to be an Aussie Corner ... what's happened to this place?

Are any of the old Aussie posters still here?

Anyway, what I'm after is recommendations for a doctor who can sort me out with TRT in NSW.

I don't need it, I just want it. So I'd need someone would look past the fact that my testosterone is normal for my age. It's just that I'm 42 now - began posting here at about 26! I only ever did one low-dose cycle when I was about 28.

If there is anyone who can help out, obviously PM me, don't post it in the thread.

I was a member here way back in the day. There used to be an Aussie Corner ... what's happened to this place?

Are any of the old Aussie posters still here?

Anyway, what I'm after is recommendations for a doctor who can sort me out with TRT in NSW.

I don't need it, I just want it. So I'd need someone would look past the fact that my testosterone is normal for my age. It's just that I'm 42 now - began posting here at about 26! I only ever did one low-dose cycle when I was about 28.

If there is anyone who can help out, obviously PM me, don't post it in the thread.

Welcome back! I'm here mate.

There is no Aussie corner but all Aussies welcome. Check out the evo aussie thread:

Aussie approved sources

Top Bottom