Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

b12 injections or pills?

DChery21l

What is the best way to supplement with b12 should I use the pill supplements or should I get the injections?
I have low energy so I think that this might help, and what is the best place to get it

here is why injecting b12 is far superior. if you have a b12 deficiency it is gut related in the first place. so your body will have a hard time absorbing vitamins in the first place. this is why those with crohns disease are told by the best doctors to INJECT b12

naspgear has b12

What is the best way to supplement with b12 should I use the pill supplements or should I get the injections?
I have low energy so I think that this might help, and what is the best place to get it
I dont like injections period
i like orga b12 myself

b12 injections important

Brother please listen to our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics

Main Podcast Page