Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basicstero.ws i’m lost on this one

Lazmio35

So they advertise as easy to use. But when i try and order their products There are so many things that are out of stock. like the list a product and then two out of the three products will be out of stock and the only one that will be in stock is something international.
I feel like it is a lot of bait and switch tactics where they try to suck you in with excellent prices and then when you actually try to order it's $40 more because they force you into using something else.

So they advertise as easy to use. But when i try and order their products There are so many things that are out of stock. like the list a product and then two out of the three products will be out of stock and the only one that will be in stock is something international.
I feel like it is a lot of bait and switch tactics where they try to suck you in with excellent prices and then when you actually try to order it's $40 more because they force you into using something else.
@Lazmio35 basicstero.ws is not bait and switch. I have used them and I trust them. If they have low stock or out of stock, that is for a time when the warehouse is being restocked.

I had my package delivered in 6 days from basicstero, it was pharmacom testosterone and anavar.

Basicstero.ws didn't lose you, you are just lost. I ordered some pharmacom from them no problems at all, 6 days to my door and all in stock.

Basicstero.ws has all steroids in stock I just checked the website, fully stocked and ready to take pharmacom orders.

Basicstero.ws = high quality #1 source for pharmacom, 100% of the time they are in stock, dont belive me, check the website right now.

Bitching or... contacting and asking. You choose

Bro when you a top supplier you move a lot of hear and things go out of stock. $40 should make a break your cycle and if it does you prop taking wrong approach

Hey brother Pcushion here. I am going to try and help you out as best I can. I am going to quote you directly and then speak on behalf of basicstero. I do believe have a bit of confusion on your end.
There are so many things that are out of stock. like the list a product and then two out of the three products will be out of stock and the only one that will be in stock is something international.
I am not seeing anything continuously out of stock except W3. It’s closed down at the moment. Amps are pretty much out of stock all the way around, but 10ml are plentiful. Amps take second priority. They are not a huge seller.

The only time you will pay $40 more for the same product on our site is if you choose local.
Sust W1= $45
Sust W2= $78
Everything local cost more, because it’s true local brother. Your pack lans in 6-7 days flat. If you’re comparing sust to tren e on W1. We need to speak privately. I need not say anymore on that.

I will add our W2 does run out of stock regularly and quickly. We also restock regularly and quickly. People shark our W2. They know the name and the service. If something is out of stock, they wait and check daily. I communicate with these people across various boards and do my best to help them to get what they need.

I am not sure where you got the “bait and switch” idea from. Our website does not give that feel at all. Furthermore almost everything in our W1 is in stock at W2. Except primo it’s only at W2. We have been in business for over 15 years. We are a major player in the game and have a 15 year track record for customer service. I am not trying to be harsh, but everything you said about us, just isn’t true. I will be glad to help you any way I can, if you need anything please let me know.

Pcushion
Basicstero.ws

I also want to add, anyone who emailed us on basicstero and didn’t get a response, please shoot me a message. I can help you out. Be safe everyone!