Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best spices to liven up foods?

KiusyeDE

what are your secrets when it comes to using spices to liven up plain chicken
I got so used to eating fast food chicken and fried chicken that plain chicken just doesn't taste good to me anymore. I'm looking for some help when it comes to cooking it to where it taste good

salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, lemon/lime. you can also add some baking powder to help bind it. that is all you need with chicken man. marinade it in that mix for 4 hours and you are g2g

I got so used to eating fast food chicken and fried chicken that plain chicken just doesn't taste good to me anymore. I'm looking for some help when it comes to cooking it to where it taste good
I only use black pepper nothing else on my food

hot sauce all the way

Since I am great cook, this question I had to ask the wife, she has mentioned many recipes are available online. One of her favorite www.foodiecrush.com

I use parsley and onion powder but I like to keep it simple. Sometimes I will use a bit of organic mustard which I really enjoy but you have to find what your palette prefers