Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best things to eat on the road

Dallang

I work on the road in Communications industry and i am based in the midwest and usually travel to the southeast
The food in that part of the country is awful anywhere you go. Usually the guys I work with want to go to restaurants along the highway and it's all junkie food. Do you have any suggestions of how I can eat healthier while on the road It seems impossible

you can get a room with a small kitchen and prep your own food, if that isn't available then take an air fryer with you, they are small enough to fit in your backseat easily or even take a small grill or george foreman

I work on the road in Communications industry and i am based in the midwest and usually travel to the southeast
The food in that part of the country is awful anywhere you go. Usually the guys I work with want to go to restaurants along the highway and it's all junkie food. Do you have any suggestions of how I can eat healthier while on the road It seems impossible
bring protein shakes thats what I do

protein bars best of rme