Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bicep curls

niyomac

my favorite muscle to train is my biceps by far. How about you guys out there? Favorite muscle and why?
My concern to and question is how will I know if I am over training them. Someone told me you shouldn’t train your arms too much cause they are small muscles. True or false?

my favorite muscle to train is my biceps by far. How about you guys out there? Favorite muscle and why?
My concern to and question is how will I know if I am over training them. Someone told me you shouldn’t train your arms too much cause they are small muscles. True or false?
I like to to the barbell bicep curls Arnold style. I really get a good pump.

Dont listen to anyone train your arms as much as you want.

you can train abs and calves a lot and it is okay. but other muscles you should not over train, you are doing more harm than good that way

remember you are stressing and tearing the muscle up, and you must allow it to heal

also over training biceps can lead to elbow and wrist flareups

The larger the muscle, the more work it needs. Biceps shouod be about half the volume of larger muscles like legs and back

True