Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big guy sarm stack

Chicago

I'm a naturally big guy probably the biggest guy on here. I am over 6 ft tall and 300 some pounds. I was excessively big almost 400 lbs but have worked hard to get my body fat down. I did a testosterone and Trenbolone cycle which I hoped would get me more weight loss but it didn't. That's why I want to try sarms. What kind of sarms Stack is good for a chubby guy like me

For a chubby guy diet and fasting is the best, but if you want a sarms stack.
20mgs cardarine gw501516 + 25mgs testolone rad140 + 25mgs ostarine mk2866 + preworkout cardazol 4 caps

you asked the same question on evo i believe and i will tell you the same thing. steroid are not fat burners. keep losing fat and once you get lower you can use steroids

I'm a naturally big guy probably the biggest guy on here. I am over 6 ft tall and 300 some pounds. I was excessively big almost 400 lbs but have worked hard to get my body fat down. I did a testosterone and Trenbolone cycle which I hoped would get me more weight loss but it didn't. That's why I want to try sarms. What kind of sarms Stack is good for a chubby guy like me
Nope. And I'm not chubby either. 6'3 and currently 316lbs

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

If you eat clean food and keep intermittent fasting, you will lose weight without taking sarms. You can try NATURAL sarms replacement - CARDAZOL booster of FAT loss, cardio,stamina,energy

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan knows his shit when it comes to sarms! Check out sarms.forsale they will hook you up.

Eat nutritious food
- low calorie foods can prevent extreme weight gain. .. pack each meal with protein
Cardazol
- from bannednutrition.com ..booster of cardio,stamina,energy
Exercises
- Cardio, yoga, train hard

Mini pct 13-16

gw-501516 20 mg day
love that stack!!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 443 Why Trenbolone is so loved and hated. Big guy steroid cycle. Steroids and SARMS 16
4 First cycle for big guy Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Live - Save Big On Pharmaqo Labs! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Live - Save Big On Top Domestic Brands! Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #40 - Getting Big for Winter with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
T Best steroids to run ahead of a big cycle? Steroids and SARMS 24
T ready for a big stack Steroids and SARMS 21
C Big mass increase Steroids and SARMS 23
QuadSweep Approved Lots of ways to save big at Para Pharma/Ugfreak.to!! Steroids and SARMS 13
D Big compound lifts only and steroids Steroids and SARMS 20
K Big boy cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
Q 10 weeks vs. 12 weeks. Big difference? Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 23 - Super lean Super Big with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
N Best stack for big mass Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 500 - The Big 500 episode - anniversary! Thank you guys Steroids and SARMS 16
V Cycle to get big and strong Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Approved Big Changes Coming to SARMS4SALE!! Read for Information! Steroids and SARMS 15
R 250 pounds too big for sarms? Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video 5 Big Benefits of Proviron: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 467 Big episode all about cooking and dieting for the bodybuilding lifestyle. Steroids and SARMS 17
G Which sarms are the big boys? Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 450 IFBB deaths, SARMS, Underground Labs, and more on this big show. Steroids and SARMS 16
B big sustanon cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Sarms4Sale Big Changes and Umbrella Labs Sarms and Peptides!! Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 163 Big Ramy post Olympia Steroids and SARMS 11
R Big sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #404 – BIG cooking show, all about healthy cooking and meal prep Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #400 – BIG show: three steroid cycles and Steve Smi interview Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #141 – Big Ramy Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
P first big steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
G new cycle for big dude Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #123 - Mamdouh "Big Ramy" Elssbiay Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #364-Big Fasting Diet Episode (no food 19days?!?!) Steroids and SARMS 7
dylangemelli Big Domestic Supply Restock... HGH, HCG and MORE! Steroids and SARMS 8
M insulin to get big Steroids and SARMS 7
Y big cycle whats missing Steroids and SARMS 10
E Dan Duchaine and eating big macs Steroids and SARMS 13
G best sarms and steroids for big arms Steroids and SARMS 8
B very big problem on steroids Steroids and SARMS 6
P how to get big arms dbol or anadrol Steroids and SARMS 4
BigArms42 Planning big cycle for summer Steroids and SARMS 3
B big boy from anadrol Steroids and SARMS 2
N new guy sarms stack Steroids and SARMS 24
C super skinny older guy and sarms Steroids and SARMS 19
B older guy interested in using sarm Steroids and SARMS 19
S sarms for skinny guy Steroids and SARMS 17
F Powerlifting stack for older guy Steroids and SARMS 17
C Can a skinny guy slam steroids? Steroids and SARMS 20
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - Guy Cisternino : Podcast #31:Prepping with and without a coach Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - Guy Cisternino : Podcast #29: I'll just do it myself! Steroids and SARMS 14