Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blasting and cruising at 27

fiftyRIO

27 years old
6 footer
240 lb
body side 16%
I have been listening for 6 years and decided that it's time for me to start blasting and cruising if I am ever going to reach my goal
I was thinking of cruising at 200 mg a week I'll testosterone and then blasting with equipoise and Trenbolone. How long is a typical Blast for someone my age datasafe

this is ridiculous with ridiculous and ignorant reasoning... makes absolutely zero sense in any way, shape or form...

27 years old
6 footer
240 lb
body side 16%
I have been listening for 6 years and decided that it's time for me to start blasting and cruising if I am ever going to reach my goal
I was thinking of cruising at 200 mg a week I'll testosterone and then blasting with equipoise and Trenbolone. How long is a typical Blast for someone my age datasafe
You can blast and cruise but not sure you can do it forever, you'll probably end up on TRT in a few years. But you won't be the first or last.

You can cruise with TRT dose of testosterone 200mgs/week and blast with 300mgs equipoise 300mgs trenbolone on top of your TRT test dose.

27 years old
6 footer
240 lb
body side 16%

B&C is a bad idea at the best of times. More so at age 27

I wouodnt recommend this at all. You dont want to blast and cruise unless you cant support healthy test levels on your own

I know you are going to do wtf you want to do but there are better options to obtain your goals (unless you are competing).

obviously hard work and diet are number one. A lot can be obtained with some simple test cycles. Maybe add in a Sarm bridge here or there and add in some hgh or other peptides between cycles. I’m 45 now and started trt 5 years ago and it sounds cool and all but it’s fucking pinning 2-3 times a week forever for the most part.

27 years old
6 footer
240 lb
body side 16%

Are you competing on stage?
Don't put yourself on lifelong TRT for no reason.

Check out our podcast:

Main Podcast Page