Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

building large traps

what are the best ways to build up my traps FAST??! this chick I am talking to online said she likes guys with big traps and beards in her facebook meme she posted, so i am working on growing out my beard but i've got some tiny traps. I want her to like me so i need to build up my traps ASAP before we hook up.

I do a lot of heavy shrugs but slow, like up and down and rotation but very slowly.

I did a lot of cleans when i was younger and grew my traps huge. it makes sense women like big traps cause that is like an evolutionary thing where women did guys with big necks and wide shoulders

SHRUGS heavy as possible for 6 reps in front and behind back to , traps grow easy

Attachments

• 79083210_1219329528262535_6160552500693827584_n.jpg
    79083210_1219329528262535_6160552500693827584_n.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 73
I seriously doubt she will like you for your traps and beard. Work on your charisma and bank account

I do alot of shurg work but I keep it lite to moderate weight and hit them with a shit ton of volume and every few weeks add some heavy sets lower reps and my traps blew up after doing it that way.

Bodybuilding is a slow progress sport mostly if you try to be healthy , so do your work and gains will came

I think when i beggin doing behind back thats when i grow them , now i dont train traps over 3 years