Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk cycle ideas

Reno

V.I.P.
Silver
I want to do a bulk. I would not recommend anyone to do a cut for their first cycle (like I did) because you simply don't eat enough to get full use out of your gear. I was unnecessarily jeopardizing my health. Thats why I'm coming off early. I have my lab work date planned for 3 weeks from now. Hopefully I'll find a trt clinic so a professional can guide me and if not my gp although she said she would moniter my labs.

Dieting will not stop.

My point is that I'm planning my next cycle. I want to get big and strong. Im thinking of
20mgs gw
200mg test e (or sustanon)
300 mg tren ace
500 mg boldenone
50 mg anadrol
1mg arimidex every 3 or 4 days as needed.

I'm not looking forward to pinning myself everyday with tren ace. Do insulin needles work well for ~0.5ml injection?

Also how long should I run this cycle?

Is this overkill?

Tren E or Tren Ace? ( I want to run tren )

I want to do a bulk. I would not recommend anyone to do a cut for their first cycle (like I did) because you simply don't eat enough to get full use out of your gear. I was unnecessarily jeopardizing my health. Thats why I'm coming off early. I have my lab work date planned for 3 weeks from now. Hopefully I'll find a trt clinic so a professional can guide me and if not my gp although she said she would moniter my labs.

Dieting will not stop.

My point is that I'm planning my next cycle. I want to get big and strong. Im thinking of
20mgs gw
300 mg tren ace
500 mg boldenone
50 mg anadrol

I'm not looking forward to pinning myself everyday with tren ace. Do insulin needles work well for ~0.5ml injection?

It's a good cycle, very nice. Here is how I would add to it.

20mgs gw
250mgs sustanon (better with short long esters)
400mgs tren ace
(no boldenone, trenbolone + EQ = high sides)
50mgs dbol/day (anadrol would be overkill)
1mg arimidex or better 20mgs aromasin
preworkout 30 ostazol
n2guard 7 caps per day ( you need organ, body and liver support when doing tren/dbol etc)

It's a good cycle, very nice. Here is how I would add to it.

20mgs gw
250mgs sustanon (better with short long esters)
400mgs tren ace
(no boldenone, trenbolone + EQ = high sides)
50mgs dbol/day (anadrol would be overkill)
1mg arimidex or better 20mgs aromasin
preworkout 30 ostazol
n2guard 7 caps per day ( you need organ, body and liver support when doing tren/dbol etc)
Ok! I have alot of boldenone so I want to incorporate it. Dbol > anadrol makes sense no reason to go overkill. I have gotten minimum sides on test + boldenone.

So Tren Ace definitely and NO to Anadrol and YES to Dbol.

Dbol at 50mg a day will change your look over fucking night... it’s truly a miracle drug for that “instant” bulk look - remember it’s mostly water and inflammation but damn if it doesn’t puff you and your ego up within the first week.

Tren Ace is the only Tren I run, I run it like a MFer, I’ll admit - I sometimes find myself running it EVERY cycle. 50mg/day (daily inject) for 350mg a week and I instantly will pack on 6-10 pounds and gain unreal strength in the gym.

I won’t question your ancillaries but you’ll need Caber or Dostinex for Tren.

Here’s what I run when I want to slap on 25lbs in 24 weeks. Remember - I pin daily, there’s not a muscle I won’t slap a pin in either.

24 week cycle:
Test Prop 50mg/day (350mg/week)
Tren Ace 50mg/day (350mg/week)
Primo 100mg/day (700mg/week)
Dbol 75mg/day (first 8 weeks)
Anavar 75mg/day (final 8 weeks)

After this I will resume my normal TRT prescribed dose of 165mg/week of T while my Endo monitors my levels (estradiol, T, SHBG, Free T, FSH, IGF-1) and sometimes we will tinker and up it to 200mg/week, the goal here is around 900ish Ng/dL for me. That’s my needed range to maintain my mass.

Dieting will not stop.

20mgs gw
300 mg tren ace
500 mg boldenone
50 mg anadrol

i ran a very similar cycle in the past... you can see the cycle log here...

let me put it this way. 300mg tren alone will make you big and strong. the other stuff you are add is just icing on the cake. i like to add a mild oral to my tren only. some var or tbol that is it. keep it SIMPLE

let me put it this way. 300mg tren alone will make you big and strong. the other stuff you are add is just icing on the cake. i like to add a mild oral to my tren only. some var or tbol that is it. keep it SIMPLE
I gotta find real var

Lets talk about food. Im thinking

Almond milk protein shake with pb2 first thing (150 cal)
Egg white French toast (500 cal) 2 whole eggs 2 turkey bacon (250 cal)
Half a cup of rice and 6oz chicken (400 cal)
Lentil pasta, ground turkey, red sauce. (Lets just say 500 cal)
Green veggie and 6 once of chicken (350 cal)
6 oz of red meat (new York strip is supposedly 30 cal per ounce so thats ~200 cal)
Another shake (150 cal)

A solid 5 meals. Total 2500 cal and those are the healthiest foods I know of and ill add up macros later. I take fish oil and vitamins daily but n2guard seems superior in every way so ill cop that. Probably 4 caps per day (that way I only need 2 bottles and I eat pretty healthy anyways)

Any cool recipes you guys got?

Edit: I didn't count olive oil calories and I use only sugar free sauces so thats a nonfiction.

Tren is very good at nutrient partitioning. With that in mind, you can do somewhat of a “dirty bulk”..

What I do is meats and cheeses, very simple:

I eat my normal maintenance calories of 3,550 then when I’m on Tren and Primo I’ll up the protein and carbs through old Wisconsin turkey sticks and I cut cheese into cubes; I will snack on these throughout the day with some mashed sweet potatoes that I generously apply cinnamon, nutmeg and honey to.

Don’t make it overly complicated, I find with Tren you can pound foods you’d normally shy away from during a strict diet - I am not saying go eat Popeyes Fried Chicken 5 days a week but you can definitely play with it. Tren Ace is so quick you’ll be able to tell what’s working and what isn’t.

Also greek yogurt 0% with some honey and cottage cheese 0% with fresh fruit does me wonders during a bulk - things I don’t get tired of eating.

Way too much gear for a second cycle man. If you just run test and dbol or test and deca, eat enough, train hard, you will gain a good amount of size and strength.

Tren is very good at nutrient partitioning. With that in mind, you can do somewhat of a “dirty bulk”..

What I do is meats and cheeses, very simple:

I eat my normal maintenance calories of 3,550 then when I’m on Tren and Primo I’ll up the protein and carbs through old Wisconsin turkey sticks and I cut cheese into cubes; I will snack on these throughout the day with some mashed sweet potatoes that I generously apply cinnamon, nutmeg and honey to.

Don’t make it overly complicated, I find with Tren you can pound foods you’d normally shy away from during a strict diet - I am not saying go eat Popeyes Fried Chicken 5 days a week but you can definitely play with it. Tren Ace is so quick you’ll be able to tell what’s working and what isn’t.

Also greek yogurt 0% with some honey and cottage cheese 0% with fresh fruit does me wonders during a bulk - things I don’t get tired of eating.
Bro I couldnt eat yogurt to save a man's life. Makes me sick. Im big on textures, I like things crisp uknow

Yogurt you mean like regular yogurt? Love that stuff. You try with fruit?
I find it hard to eat yogurt. I also can't do scrambled eggs. I honestly think its because I used to drink some and then eat scrambled eggs the next morning and my mind just hates it now. Its amazing how much my food preferences have changed since I started eating clean. I don't even like real bacon now just turkey bacon.

I haven't pinned in a week (200mg test e 500 mg boldenone) and my cardiovascular endurance has gone up (I've always been good and long distance at like 140 hr but I suck at going hard for like 20-30mins until yesterday's workout with my trainer.) I'm thinking for this bulk ill keep the dosage at about 700 mg

I'm thinking maybe 100 test E, 300 tren E, and 300 boldenone with no AI.