Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bunk Gear from approved sponsor?

I ordered test cyp 200 from domestic-supply a couple months ago and the results were fantastic. Quality gear, added about 15lb of muscle on my first cycle. Went ahead and ordered a couple more vials for my next cycle and the vials I received were concerning to say the least. One of the vials had terrible crimps, and oil was leaking all over the place. The markings/ holos were way off, and there was no serial# or exp date on any of the vials. The smell/color/consistency of the oil was way different than my first order. Was I scammed? I'll include pics of the vials for comparison. The difference is more than obvious. I will not be injecting this, I just wanted to post for harm reduction. I guess I'm out a little money, but my gut tells me to pass on this. I've contacted "greg" but haven't received a reply yet. Will update if I receive a reply.

domestic supply is a re-seller man. so if you got gear you aren't happy with contact them and they will get you squared away with another brand instead. greg is on top of his game watch and see

I ordered test cyp 200 from domestic-supply a couple months ago and the results were fantastic. Quality gear, added about 15lb of muscle on my first cycle. Went ahead and ordered a couple more vials for my next cycle and the vials I received were concerning to say the least. One of the vials had terrible crimps, and oil was leaking all over the place. The markings/ holos were way off, and there was no serial# or exp date on any of the vials. The smell/color/consistency of the oil was way different than my first order. Was I scammed? I'll include pics of the vials for comparison. The difference is more than obvious. I will not be injecting this, I just wanted to post for harm reduction. I guess I'm out a little money, but my gut tells me to pass on this. I've contacted "greg" but haven't received a reply yet. Will update if I receive a reply.
First you were not scammed, I use domestic-supply all the time and had a pack 2 months ago with my tren and test cycle.

Greg resells many brands, I'm guessing one of the brands had lower quality and greg was not aware of the issue.

I'm 100% sure he'll take care of you but I heard he's in a summer semi holiday so thats happens.

And you're not out of money as D-S is approved here and will come in and take care of you.

so the question here is why did you not contact him or any reps about this? Im his head rep and have never had any sort of correspondence from you whatsoever...

also, he is NOT a UGL meaning his is not producing these... just like any else that is produced in quantities, issues can occur during production... shit even high end cars can produce a "lemon" and Greg is as professional as they come.. ANY issues are handled swiftly and rapidly but this certainly is not the proper etiquette or method upon how to handle this... this is the kind of things that loses great sponsors when members behave like this without even attempting to try to get this fixed first... its seriously extremely poor behavior.. If you simply let him know, he will handle things so fast and anyone that has ever contacted me about anything, i get it to Greg immediately as well, not to mention there are several other reps here as well...

bad vials dont mean its bad gear right

also you can see I won a few shows, at least 3 shows I used gear from Greg and was very happy

remember he doesnt make the steroids he sells them
so you get a touch and go, there are bad day for brands too

d-s resells thats not his fault IMO but I think he should get you a replacement

Support for Domestic Supply max
Using the balkan test good stuff

he will replace no worry big dude

hello. we have conversation by email - I told you that the labels were damaged by oil while transportation to USA - several vials were broken in the big package and hundreds of other vial's labels were damaged by oil that leaked from them.
I always guarantee the quality of my products!
you can send one vial on HPLC tests - if they show the test is bunk - I will x2 cover your expenses

hello. we have conversation by email - I told you that the labels were damaged by oil while transportation to USA - several vials were broken in the big package and hundreds of other vial's labels were damaged by oil that leaked from them.
I always guarantee the quality of my products!
you can send one vial on HPLC tests - if they show the test is bunk - I will x2 cover your expenses
Good answer @domestic-supply.com I hope you and @AnalSheriff got it resolved.