Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caffeine and stimulants

saisho

I drink about six cups of coffee everyday and I also take stimulants pre-workout usually about 30 minutes ahead of time so that it hits me hard while I'm working out and I don't crash. Sometimes I'll even take more during my workout if I feel like my energy is waning. How much is too much and how do I know my limits

if you want the truth stimulants are awful for us. there isn't an animal on earth that needs stims to hunt so why do humans?

wean off of them, the less the better

I drink about six cups of coffee everyday and I also take stimulants pre-workout usually about 30 minutes ahead of time so that it hits me hard while I'm working out and I don't crash. Sometimes I'll even take more during my workout if I feel like my energy is waning. How much is too much and how do I know my limits
I would try using cardazol 3caps preworkout coffee or not I do both and I love the energy.

We are all different and therefore we all have our limits. I take CARDAZOL daily as well as 6 cups of coffee, no issues for me

stimulants are out of control right now. every 20 something is drinking 3 bed bulls and monster drinks and taking a pre workout. it is dumb

I stay away from stimulants I am to sensitive to them. Sounds to me like you are getting way to much caffeine.

Stims really is a personal choice, you have to play it by ear on a day-by-day basis.