Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can i build abs with deads?

Kirbytone

I was working out with my neighbor in his garage and he has an 8 pack so i asked him how many crunches he does a day and he said none. so then i asked him how he got his abs and he said deadlifts so i started laughing and we kept working out. was he being serious? i thought you had to do situps to build abs?

It's possible to build abs with heavy lifts, look at powerlifters after they lose all that fat.

Dealifts, done in good form, work the entire body and will definitely strengthen and build your core. But as always, it's diet that brings them out...

every muscle on your body can be hit by compound lifts. he is 1000% correct. i spent years doing only compound lifts and i credit that with me excelling at weight training vs. my peers because they were doing isolation lifts only

remember something closely.... you should be hitting your core on EVERY lift you do... you are supposed to be tightening it as you lift, contracting the muscles, and with proper breathing, that works your core... deadlifts didnt give him a six pack but they may have helped...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Can you build a nice physique with dbol and test? Steroids and SARMS 20
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: Build a V-Taper and Save Your Joints Steroids and SARMS 15
M Average build and using sarms Steroids and SARMS 19
Richardbrown Napsgear: Body Recomposition: Burn Fat and Build Muscle Together Steroids and SARMS 15
F Trying build Mass Steroids and SARMS 12
K how to build up the back? Steroids and SARMS 9
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org #348 – Need to Build Muscle (N2BM)- N2Guard, N2Generate Steroids and SARMS 5
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org UG Supplements 2 - N2Slin X with SARMS to get your abs again Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #13 - Summer Abs and Low bodyfat HOW with Pharmacom Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 22 - Summer Arnold Arms and Abs with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #8 - Get Cut get Abs New Years Resolution Cycles - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: Want To Reveal Your Lower Abs? Here’s How Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Napsgear: Training Abs on A Stationary Bike? Here’s How Steroids and SARMS 12
I Skinny but no abs yet Steroids and SARMS 19
SteveSmi Evo Underground #10 6 pack abs Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 10 we discuss Steroids for 6 pack Abs from Genezaevolutionary podcast, steroid, Steroids, Geneza Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: What It Takes to Get a Great Set of Abs Steroids and SARMS 15
N geneza pharma 6 pack abs Steroids and SARMS 13
T best sarm for cutting and abs Steroids and SARMS 10
S sarms for cutting and abs Steroids and SARMS 9
N want to improve my abs Steroids and SARMS 8
S Distended abs? Steroids and SARMS 9
S getting abs fast Steroids and SARMS 3
B keys to abs Steroids and SARMS 2