Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicken and rice options

velento

I’m looking to stick with chicken and rice, typical bodybuilder food but i’m honestly getting bored with the same ole crap day in and day out
I need something different. If i keep the same ingredients, how can i improve it

try cooking the chicken in an air fryer and the rice in a rice cooker

you can buy both for $120 total on amazon. check reviews

use good quality coconut oil and you can use salt/pepper/lemon to liven up the chicken. thats all you need man

I’m looking to stick with chicken and rice, typical bodybuilder food but i’m honestly getting bored with the same ole crap day in and day out
I need something different. If i keep the same ingredients, how can i improve it
do boiled chicken I like the taste

I like fish and chicken so you have more option in the actual food imo thats the key

Shredded chicken with a veggie & potato (sweet or Irish) mix helps, you still get your chicken, but you don't have to see or handle a bulking chicken on your plate. ;)

I’d say mix it up. Fish, shrimp, chicken and some beef. Food boredom can set it and through you off track if you don’t pay attention.