Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chronic fatigue/weakness (sr9009/9011)

A friend has been experiencing chronic fatigue while taking SR9009 and/ or Sr9011 at half to a third of the recommended doses.

Epstein Bahr levels have been elevated as well while running- Curious anyone had similar experiences.

Thats not something that should be happening... where did he them? Are you saying he is using them both at the same time????

I would also like to know the answers to the questions Dylan asked. I am confused as to if your friend is using them both at the same time, what doses, where they were purchased and if there is anything else pertinent you can provide us in terms of details. The more details, the more we can attempt to give all the possible scenarios

Thats not something that should be happening... where did he them? Are you saying he is using them both at the same time????
Not using both at the same time, but when running either on their own there has been extreme fatigue and muscle weakness, complete loss of strength and could fall asleep on a treadmill. Been sourced from multiple shops online and it’s been seemingly happening for both.

It maybe completely unrelated to these supplements- was just asking question if this was the issue.

Not using both at the same time, but when running either on their own there has been extreme fatigue and muscle weakness, complete loss of strength and could fall asleep on a treadmill. Been sourced from multiple shops online and it’s been seemingly happening for both.

It maybe completely unrelated to these supplements- was just asking question if this was the issue.
thats not something that should be occurring but remember, that just because something may not be common, EVERYONE is different and there are always exceptions etc. where a persons body may have an uncommon response to a certain compound... it often times cannot even be explained but it could be that there are bad batches going out... remember a lot of companies use the same sources to procure their powders and dont even know or realize it and beyond that, many places DO NOT test their products each time they get their own batches either...

I have never seen or heard of anything like this but it does bring into question the quality or lack there of with the product being used.

A friend has been experiencing chronic fatigue while taking SR9009 and/ or Sr9011 at half to a third of the recommended doses.

Epstein Bahr levels have been elevated as well while running- Curious anyone had similar experiences.
sounds to me like you have fake sarms or spiked sarms
did you buy this from enhanced athlete or where?

but even with that i would stop sr9001 and stick to s9009 and see how you feel
even then maybe its your diet and training

can you post your diet and training log for us? so we can see whats up
Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

im betting its sr9011 if you ask me
can you post up your log of what you eat and train? i want to see maybe something else

guys you know he could be just eating and training wrong
please share your log now

I dont think we can say its sr9011 or whatever until he posts and keeps a log for at least 2 weeks

I get my research sarms from umbrella and never had this problem
I use sr9009 stenabolic preworkout all the time
must be your log issue

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.