Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College-age student needs supplement tip

BlakeAK

I'm looking for advice from someone who has at least 10 years of experience dealing with supplements
when I go to the supplement store near campus I feel overwhelmed and embarrassed when I see other guys in there who are much larger than me. I also feel like the sales people are being pushy and trying to rip me off. Any advice on what I'm supposed to do

I'm looking for advice from someone who has at least 10 years of experience dealing with supplements
when I go to the supplement store near campus I feel overwhelmed and embarrassed when I see other guys in there who are much larger than me. I also feel like the sales people are being pushy and trying to rip me off. Any advice on what I'm supposed to do
Dont look at other guys

just buy protein and creatine and start training heavy

buy supplements only from n2bm easy

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Worry more about your food abd training than supplements. Just get some creatine and whey protein and call it a day

Buy what you need

Brother, I make my own brand so please send me a private message and let's set up a day and time to talk so I can help you over the phone. Please listen to my podcast about my products:

N2BM Products