Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Complete Newbie

Chopper14

I've done 3-4 cycles of Test, now wanting to up my game a bit. Was going to try Tren E but wasn't for sure. Any help would be appreciated.

I would not advise using tren before atleast giving some safer alternatives a try. Tren is an uphill mental battle that is best left alone in my opinion, but in the rare case other, less toxic agents are not delivering the results that you need, then maybe consider tren. Depending on what your goals are, there are many safer alternatives to tren, just keep researching, keep looking for answers, and keep asking questions. If you want to get shredded while also building lean muscle I would recommend a Test and anavar cycle. You can check out my thread to get an idea of what you can expect from the chemical combination. Stay up bro

Thats not upping a cycle a little bit, that's like going from level 1 all the way to level 100 I'm one shot, moving up a little would be running test and primo or test and eq that's a great options, move up slowly and use the lowest dose possible for each compound and really focus on diet how you train.

Or you can toss in s23 from sarms.forsale if you want something more powerful but within reason.

I would not advise using tren before atleast giving some safer alternatives a try. Tren is an uphill mental battle that is best left alone in my opinion, but in the rare case other, less toxic agents are not delivering the results that you need, then maybe consider tren. Depending on what your goals are, there are many safer alternatives to tren, just keep researching, keep looking for answers, and keep asking questions. If you want to get shredded while also building lean muscle I would recommend a Test and anavar cycle. You can check out my thread to get an idea of what you can expect from the chemical combination. Stay up bro
100% the warfare you deal with and the sides guys talk about has me never wanting to touch the stuff

Thats not upping a cycle a little bit, that's like going from level 1 all the way to level 100 I'm one shot, moving up a little would be running test and primo or test and eq that's a great options, move up slowly and use the lowest dose possible for each compound and really focus on diet how you train.

Or you can toss in s23 from sarms.forsale if you want something more powerful but within reason.
So what's Primo? And the best place to get it? Like I said, newbie. I'm 41 and 190 just wanting to gain a step.

So what's Primo? And the best place to get it? Like I said, newbie. I'm 41 and 190 just wanting to gain a step.

Domestic Supply or Psl are 2 trusted sources on here you can get legit primo from.

Primobolan or Methenolone, is a DHT-derived anabolic steroid that is available in both, oral and injectable forms.

It is hands down, one of the mildest anabolic compounds in the world, that has been used for therapeutic applications since decades.

It’s safety rating is unprecedented. To give you some insights, it has even been used for treating premature infants and toddlers with zero problems.

Its primary usage was to prevent muscle wasting in terminally ill patients. But it has also been used to treat osteoporosis and malnutrition.

Primobolan was one of the earliest steroids to be commercially available in Europe and that’s where Arnie picked up a liking for it, or so the legend goes.

For men using the oral version, 100mg/day seems to be a good starting dose.

This should provide a nice boost to your lifts, help with lipolysis as well as prevent muscle breakdown.

Most users will find it too mild at this dose and will increase the dose to 150 or even 200mg/day in subsequent cycles.

In comparison, 400mg/week of Primobolan Depot is a sufficient dose to produce great results.

can get it in oral or iinjectable form.

oral I wouldn't surpass 8 weeks of running the compound.

41, 6ft., 190, probably around 25% body fat.
Went down hill a bit with the lock down and all.
25% is fairly high for and aas cycle, I would look into sarms and sarms.forsale get the body fat down than run aas

thats WAY too high to even be discussing steroid use man... you need to cut that in half before you consider any sort of steroid...

Since you've done cycles before, I suggest you try this. You'll need to shred right?
so go with anavar 50mgs/day + winstrol 50mgs/day + primobolan 400mgs/week + cardazol 40/day + gw 20mgs/day + good diet/cardio/training, you'll shred out and get lean.

i am not sure that your stats make sense. 25% seems high for your stats, might want to post up a pic to get an accurate number just to make sure. don't use tren if you really are that body fat

I suggest first getting your body fat down closer to 15% or less. Then I would start reading about all the different compounds. It is much better if you can get an understanding of them and how they work and come up with some ideas vs just some guys telling you what they like.

i am not sure that your stats make sense. 25% seems high for your stats, might want to post up a pic to get an accurate number just to make sure. don't use tren if you really are that body fat
I'm not sure I did the figures correct after some research. I'm looking at calipers now.

Looking into S23, what else should I take with it?