Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

confused taking winstrol tabs

Matilda33

Hello, I am a 33 year old female doing her first cycle. I am around 120 pounds and 18% body fat so I'm pretty lean already. I am going to take winny as my first steroid cycle to get better results and lose fat. i read that you should use winstrol EOD and other people say twice a day, which is best?

Hello, I am a 33 year old female doing her first cycle. I am around 120 pounds and 18% body fat so I'm pretty lean already. I am going to take winny as my first steroid cycle to get better results and lose fat. i read that you should use winstrol EOD and other people say twice a day, which is best?

I suggest anavar instead of winstrol. 2.5mgs per day anvar but if you do winstrol go with under 5mgs

i wouldnt go with winstrol yet... i would either start with sarms or something more mild like anavar... its really not the best plan to go with winstrol

You would split your dose to 2x per day but I recommend if you go with steroids to try anavar or primo first. Winny is going to be a bit more aggressive. SARMs are still the safer option for females.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Confused between the difference between test prop and test E Steroids and SARMS 22
Q Confused for a 3rd cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
C confused on s23 usage Steroids and SARMS 16
danshep89 Steroids Confused about pricing on trusted sites Steroids and SARMS 21
C Taking a mid cycle sarms break? Steroids and SARMS 16
B Taking sarms and drugs Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 480 Oxandrolone show 36 cycle results from taking Anavar. Steroids and SARMS 15
M Taking sarms during workout Steroids and SARMS 19
J Taking too much aromasin possible? Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 449 Taking 3,000mg of Steroids per week and long ester use. Steroids and SARMS 18
D Taking Trenbolone everyday Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #421 Turinabol only cycles and taking Primobolan with Dianabol. Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #420 Taking steroids or TRT and not working out? Steroids and SARMS 11
R Taking ostarine and a blood thinner Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #397 – Abusive husband is taking Steroids! Steroids and SARMS 11
N Taking a break from cardarine Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #385 – Anabolic Steroids as birth control and taking Trenbolone by itself Steroids and SARMS 8
D First Time Taking Steroids, Help Steroids and SARMS 27
S taking aromasin now anxiety Steroids and SARMS 7
L taking a week off of anavar Steroids and SARMS 9
V anxiety after taking DMZ Steroids and SARMS 7
H taking tons of aromasin on cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
H taking anavar preworkout Steroids and SARMS 9
N vision problems after taking nolvadex Steroids and SARMS 8
7 taking ostarine before sleep Steroids and SARMS 10
M wife can't sleep after taking testolone rad140 Steroids and SARMS 2
C winstrol shedding hair like crazy Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 591 - [2024] Winstrol (Stanozolol) Revisited Steroids and SARMS 20
Z using a combined stack of deca, test cyp and winstrol Steroids and SARMS 21
Mfischer83 Approved Log Testosterone Cypionate and Winstrol Log Steroids and SARMS 16
B why do I get tired using Winstrol? Steroids and SARMS 27
D winstrol from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
T how to shred up on winstrol properly Steroids and SARMS 22
G a simple test + winstrol/masteron cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
E masteron and winstrol together Steroids and SARMS 23
X proper tren + winstrol stacking Steroids and SARMS 22
G Winstrol yes or no? Steroids and SARMS 22
DillonAlexander Approved Log My Testosterone, Deca, Trenbolone, Winstrol cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 140
dylangemelli Video Stacking Testosterone Propionate, NPP and Winstrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video How to stack Testosterone, Primobolan and Winstrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
H Test and winstrol at 30 Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Winstrol 50 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 19
R 100mgs winstrol solo or stacked? Steroids and SARMS 19
X winstrol and equipoise? Steroids and SARMS 20
X Does test mix with winstrol? Steroids and SARMS 19
K Testosterone 500mgs a week + winstrol Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 22 - Halotestin and Winstrol PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 19 - Clenbuterol and Winstrol PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 15 - Dianabol (Dbol) and Winstrol Stacked Steroids and SARMS 15
X Ultimate tren and winstrol cycle Steroids and SARMS 18