Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

correct way to use CJC-1295

Foalqiu

What’s up everybody out there in muscle land I’m looking to use a couple peptides. I’m 45 years old and just an old-fashioned gym rat who wants to improve.
The peptide I really am interested in due to its many bodybuilder benefits is going to be CJC-1295 wDAC.
I think I’m gonna try and do 150 to 200 mcg once or twice a day.
And I’m going to inject it on an empty stomach and then eat afterwards 30 minutes.
What would you stack with it and how long would you run it?

What’s up everybody out there in muscle land I’m looking to use a couple peptides. I’m 45 years old and just an old-fashioned gym rat who wants to improve.
The peptide I really am interested in due to its many bodybuilder benefits is going to be CJC-1295 wDAC.
And I’m going to inject it on an empty stomach and then eat afterwards 30 minutes.
CJC is not my thing but you can use it 100mcg ED not 2x
better get hgh though think about it

you won't go wrong with 200 mcg per day

I'm not a fan of it too much there are better peptides out there

growth hormone would be a better option and it's more consistent

make sure with peptides you're getting them from an approved source

cjc1295 is generally always stacked with ipamorelin.. you can actually buy them in a blend at umbrella labs...

Muscle growth, strength? Be more specific - it'll be easier to help you.