Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cost of gym membership

YicolN32

I wanted to get an idea of how much I should be paying for my gym membership. The guy who owns the gym that I went in and talked to said that he will accept cash for the entire year if I didn't want to pay monthly and cut me a deal. I told him I would think about it and come back. He wants $400 for the entire year. Do you think this is a fair deal

depends where you are, sometimes 40 to 100$

depends on what part of the country you are in and what type of gym it is.

there are gym memberships as low as $10 a month but generally the better ones are around $40 a month. as far as the deal you got, i would see if they will do $300 for a year cash. seems fair

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I wanted to get an idea of how much I should be paying for my gym membership. The guy who owns the gym that I went in and talked to said that he will accept cash for the entire year if I didn't want to pay monthly and cut me a deal. I told him I would think about it and come back. He wants $400 for the entire year. Do you think this is a fair deal
Does it have everything you need?

Really depends on the gym. Just remember he is only taking cash because it saves him money in the long run by not having to pay taxes on that money. I’d say you could get it for cheaper.