Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curious to try a first HGH cycle. Dosage?

I've never done HGH before but I got it on my list to finally try it out. I'm not one for huge cycles, but I'm not a micro cycle guy either. As far as AAS, I was planning on taking 500mg of Test Cypionate a week. I am thinking about using 3iu of HGH a day divided into a 1.5iu injection in the morning and a 1.5iu injection in the evening and doing this for 3 months. Do you guys think this is a good HGH starting point? Or should I go up to 4iu per day (divided into 2 doses)? I've never done HGH before so I'd like to hear from you experienced HGH users. I just want to fill out my frame with little extra muscle and lean up a bit.

I've never done HGH before but I got it on my list to finally try it out. I'm not one for huge cycles, but I'm not a micro cycle guy either. As far as AAS, I was planning on taking 500mg of Test Cypionate a week. I am thinking about using 3iu of HGH a day divided into a 1.5iu injection in the morning and a 1.5iu injection in the evening and doing this for 3 months. Do you guys think this is a good HGH starting point? Or should I go up to 4iu per day (divided into 2 doses)? I've never done HGH before so I'd like to hear from you experienced HGH users. I just want to fill out my frame with little extra muscle and lean up a bit.

@GHgut4life check this

I would go with HGH 4IUs split into 2 doses, 2IUs AM and 2IUs after training but stack it with nutrozol (before bed). You'll get good sleep.

HGH is a good choice, yet make sure you get it from a very trusted source. Fake hgh can be very dangerous.

3 IUs is not much, minimum is 4 iUs per day split into 2 doses, 2 IUs AM and 2 IUs post workout. If you run hgh for about 6 months, you will transform your body completely.

high quality gh at 4iu's is a super high dose. like using 1200mg a week of test.

you will get side effects using that much. carpal tunnell, blood sugar spikes, crazy appetite, loss of wallet

it boils down to what you want it for. if you are just a normal gym rat no reason to exceed even 2iu's

if you compete then yeah you can run it higher

Right now I’m running 4iu 7 days a week. Fasted 4iu in the am on non training days and then 4iu preworkout on my training days. Going to run for 6-8 months. On month 3ish right now.
Your going to get a million different ways to pin hgh and at what dose. Find what works best for you and your wallet.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N sorry for the sarms post, but I’m curious Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Why You Need to Try Electric Muscle Stimulation with Carolyne Marquez Steroids and SARMS 18
F excited to try sarms first time Steroids and SARMS 19
V anyone try test at 2000mgs+? Steroids and SARMS 20
X anyone try 1000mgs of test cyp? Steroids and SARMS 25
R geneza pharma deca anyone try? Steroids and SARMS 17
G anyone try S4 and ostarine together? Steroids and SARMS 20
P what else can I try besides test for my goals? Steroids and SARMS 21
R would you recommend I try sarms or stick with steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19
J anyone try anadrol and deca together? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 544 - Do you need to try other steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
J Would like to try MENT first time Steroids and SARMS 18
gates 5th cycle I plan to try and put on as much mass as possible any recommended changes pre Steroids and SARMS 20
Richardbrown Napsgear: 7 Hamstring Curl Variations You Must Try Steroids and SARMS 13
H How often do you try new sources? Steroids and SARMS 19
F Not progressing, gonna try roids Steroids and SARMS 20
P Legit sarms excited to try Steroids and SARMS 18
D Gonna try 4 sarms together Steroids and SARMS 17
D Anyone try testosterone blends? Steroids and SARMS 24
D purity source labs - had to try them myself Steroids and SARMS 15
E Anyone try geneza pharma trenbolone? Steroids and SARMS 12
K Anyone try napsgear peptides? Steroids and SARMS 10
H anyone try napsgear hgh? Steroids and SARMS 11
Q Anyone try trenbolone low dose? Steroids and SARMS 14
L Anyone try cardarine at 40 milligram Steroids and SARMS 12
S any females try primo? Steroids and SARMS 7
J injectable lgd anybody here try? Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #54 - HGH and Peptides with Para Pharma Part 2 Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #43 - HGH and Trenbolone Bulking Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
Noah Wixx Approved Log Domestic-Supply Beligas HGH and BPC157 Recovery Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 135
C HGH tips and tricks at 50 years old Steroids and SARMS 20
Noah Wixx Approved Domestic-Supply Beltropin HGH Beligas and BPC157 Touchdown Delivery Pictures Steroids and SARMS 20
Batman0007 Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Equipoise HGH recomp Log Steroids and SARMS 175
AKS1234 Adding HGH to SARMS stack Steroids and SARMS 31
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #37 - Which Oral Steroids with HGH? by Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
DjuriEggink My HGH Experience Steroids and SARMS 24
G Nutrobal mk677 vs. peptides. Vs hgh Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved Offseason Bulk, Test/Primo/HGH + surprise - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
K Napsgear high quality hgh Steroids and SARMS 18
B Ulab HGH injection via HGH pen?? Steroids and SARMS 21
Chimp Approved Log Para Pharma UGFreak Testosterone Trenbolone HGH contest prep Log Steroids and SARMS 634
J 5 years later and sustanon hgh stack Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Napsgear HGH Grey Tops Promo: Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 14
Y Steroids First time and including hgh Steroids and SARMS 18
S Hgh problems and side effects Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Does HGH make you huge?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
M HGH Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 513 - Peptides - HGH Fragment 176-191 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
H Do i have to mix hgh and hcg from napsgear? Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 502 - Peptides - HGH (human growth hormone) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15