Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log danshep89 Cycle Log

danshep89

V.I.P.
Logger
I have been natural my entire life. Last year I got sick and developed sleep apnea and high blood pressure without cause. Sleep apnea was untreated for so long and was quite severe. I currently take high blood pressure medicine and have a CPAP. My test levels were 60-75 for over a year with no improvements. The doctor has prescribed me 200mg of test cypionate every 2 weeks. Since starting my trt - my test went from 70 to 780 and my prolactin and E2 one month out are high and above reference ranges. My local gym manager closely monitors my diet and training as I paid for their service. I'm currently doing 2318 calories per day: 240g protein, 200g carbs, and 62g of fat. I am 33, 5'9", originally 168lb and now 182lbs. My neck is 15inches and my waist is 33inches. Also, my gym did my bodyfat % and calculated it to be about 15.9%. The picture below is me currently after eating a pasta meal. I have been working out for about 3 weeks so far. I have purchased Arimidex 1mg tabs through steroidify for my high prolactin and e2. After taking 1 tab I immediately experienced no erections and no libido. It took nearly a week after one dose to regain libido and erections.. thoughts? What should I take?

IMG_2343.jpeg

you aren't fat

but you have more heavy then you should be

sleep apnea absolutely is made worse by being overweight

i would peg your body fat around 16% so sounds about right. i want you to get to 11%

i suggest learning fasting. a simple way to do it for you would be alternate day fasting. so fast 1 day and eat the 2nd day and keep that going. sleep apnea will lead to a domino effect of problems so you need to fix NOW

I have been natural my entire life. Last year I got sick and developed sleep apnea and high blood pressure without cause. Sleep apnea was untreated for so long and was quite severe. I currently take high blood pressure medicine and have a CPAP. My test levels were 60-75 for over a year with no improvements. The doctor has prescribed me 200mg of test cypionate every 2 weeks. Since starting my trt - my test went from 70 to 780 and my prolactin and E2 one month out are high and above reference ranges. My local gym manager closely monitors my diet and training as I paid for their service. I'm currently doing 2318 calories per day: 240g protein, 200g carbs, and 62g of fat. I am 33, 5'9", originally 168lb and now 182lbs. My neck is 15inches and my waist is 33inches. Also, my gym did my bodyfat % and calculated it to be about 15.9%. The picture below is me currently after eating a pasta meal. I have been working out for about 3 weeks so far. I have purchased Arimidex 1mg tabs through steroidify for my high prolactin and e2. After taking 1 tab I immediately experienced no erections and no libido. It took nearly a week after one dose to regain libido and erections.. thoughts? What should I take?

View attachment 2836
first thanks for posting this log, we love LOGs

we can help you much closer

now 1 your prolactin and estrogen
for prolactin you need dostinex/cabergolin 0.25mgs/week 1 dose to start then can goto 2 doses
for estrogen arimidex 0.25mgs eod (every other day)

and your meal plans dont worry about trainer
post your meals here tell us what you're eating

and your training and cardio post more details

you're lean imo 16-17% bodyfat
dostinex carbergolin is for prolactin
and how about more details on training diet

get some cabergoline dostinex 0.25mgs/week and bump if dont work
and add tadalafil 5mgs eod
+more details on diet training much more

i like you started a log RESPECT

for arimidex 0.25mgs or aromasin 5mgs ed
and cabergoline dostinex 0.25mgs 1x/week on wed

give us your diet and training more details
you train daily so post your training as you go

you're lean enough for a cycle
and your log is good to start

way more detail on meals and training needed

dostinex cabergoline for prolactin and buy tadalafil for every other day use
more detail on diet
more detail on training
how about cardio?

View attachment 2836
Wrong. It's cos you're big

View attachment 2836
Update us again on this, you got some info for us

Diet
I eat the same thing pretty much every day.

Breakfast
3 scoops 90 g protein shake, 2 bagels with butter, and a protein bar

Lunch
Homemade pasta salad with mixed veggies

Dinner
8oz grilled chicken, 3oz(weighted dry) penne pasta, 4 cups of broccoli, another 90g protein shake

Snacks
optional - raisin bran cereal with almond milk

Training
workouts are standard muscle group splits - two muscle groups a day 5 days a week.
The trainer advised against doing any cardio because when treatment started I was eating twice a day and eating out once each time.

When I first started the trt my erections and sperm volume were crazy. Now it's like nothing and difficult to stay hard. Had a girl over and lost my erection multiple times.

The first week didn't use Arimidex and erections were as described. Saw blood work and started taking Arimidex .5 every 3 days. The first two doses there was no change and by 3 got it back for like 2 days. Lost it again and stopped the Arimidex and no change. Started back again doing .5 every other day no change yet. Still no morning wood. After a week on the diet listed lost 4 pounds down to 178.

I got a trainer cause I'm always having issues engaging my chest when doing chest workouts. I always seem to push the weight with my shoulders more so. My trainer said my front delts are how he could tell because there more developed than everything else. For example... on shoulder press, I can do 120lb dumbbells on each side but for chest press, I'm lucky if I can do 40lbs on each side. Same for the back and biceps. For bicep workouts, I top out about 30-40lb dumbbells but for pullbacks, I can easily do 160lbs.