Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dealing with stress

Hatars32

I have always used my workouts to get rid of my daily stresses but now it seems that it isn't working anymore. curious if you ladies on here have similar experiences. do you think it is just the time we live in with everything going on or do i need to change up my workouts to get things back on track? need ideas

you should always be changing your workouts, otherwise your body AND mind both get used to it and thats never a good thing...

everyone is going through stress right now if you are an American. it is okay to just take a break if you are no longer enjoying weight training. take a month or two off, relax, get your stuff in order. then come back fresh and motivated

Hatars32 i suffer the same as Mobster said stress is part of life today.
I love to take DHEA , help me alot on stress and i fell more happy and confident

Try to be thankfull for all you have even if life is not perfect , rest alot , and take 2 to 3 days off gym to rest and enjoy life , you will grow much better if you do that.

Training does help with stress and I definitely suggest switching up your routine. That will make it fun and interesting again which will help your mood.

Training is catabolic so increases cortisol after 45min on it and cortisol is the stress hormone , so if you need to reduce cortisol / stress do that:
training maximum 45min
never train more than 3 days straight

Best way to reduce stress is healthy diet and mostly sleep and rest alot