Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did I crash my estrogen?

Daripo

I'm 26 years old. 6’2’’ and 245 pounds with 25% body fat
and I am taking testosterone
my anti aging doctor has me on TRT, he calls it sports TRT
I’m at 350mgs per week
He also put me on hcg, letrozole, arimidex and IGF-1 peptide
I'm not sure what happened but I feel awful all of a sudden. I'm looking stuff up online and people are talking about low estrogen hey, could this be happening to me? My doctor won't answer the phone and I keep leaving messages to the office

your doctor isn't really a doctor, he is a businessman. i hate anti aging clinics for this reason
you need to either work with a real doctor or get bloods done on your own to see what is up

wow... just stop immediately and go to an endocrinologist.. theres no such thing as
"sports TRT" and you are in horrible condition as it is so the last thing you should be doing is using that much testosterone... thats not even close to a trt dose and thats just you being on cycle, which you have less than zero business doing

I would strongly encourage you to not associate yourself with this individual. I will not refer to them as a doctor because the behavior certainly indicates otherwise

I'm 26 years old. 6’2’’ and 245 pounds with 25% body fat
and I am taking testosterone
my anti aging doctor has me on TRT, he calls it sports TRT
I’m at 350mgs per week
He also put me on hcg, letrozole, arimidex and IGF-1 peptide
I'm not sure what happened but I feel awful all of a sudden. I'm looking stuff up online and people are talking about low estrogen hey, could this be happening to me? My doctor won't answer the phone and I keep leaving messages to the office
letrozole? thats crazy damn and letro+arimidex is even more crazy

you should get off anti estrogens and stay on sports TRT

your estrogen is bad stop letrozole asap

I am with Dylan on this. I would stop going to that "doctor" because he is not a doctor and find a legit endocrinologist immediately so he can review your blood work. I cannot make recommendations without seeing your bloodwork.

I am seeing a true endocrinologist and there is no way in hell he would put me on everything you are taking. My prescribed TRT dose, which I haven't even started yet, is 65mg 2x week to start. 350mg of test per week is a steroid cycle.

As a stop gap to feel better, stop the letrozole and get blood work immediately!!