Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

difference between eggs

TaTrunm

are all eggs just the same thing or is there any differences between them?
I see white eggs, brown eggs, egg whites in cartons, removing the yolk from eggs. and then there's how the eggs are cooked does that make any difference? Every restaurant I go to in the mornings they like to fry them sunny side up.

I see white eggs, brown eggs, egg whites in cartons, removing the yolk from eggs. and then there's how the eggs are cooked does that make any difference? Every restaurant I go to in the mornings they like to fry them sunny side up.
i like to eat eggs sunny side up and organic

white and brown eggs difference is the breed of the hen, has nothing to do with anything else

always look for the humane friendly sticker on eggs. that is mandatory or i wouldn't go near those eggs. poor quality eggs means high chance of food borne illness. happy chickens that see sun, peck around, and eat bugs/seeds off the ground make the healthiest eggs.

I dont know difference I buy eggs bulk in costco

Big Cooking Episode: