Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

difference between n2slin and insulin?

Lilbert

What is the difference between what insulin does to us and what n2slin does?
Are they both good for losing weight or does one make a big difference in what our gains can be?
I’m trying to lose some fat off my frame. I’m about 30% body fat. How do I use this n2slin

Are they both good for losing weight or does one make a big difference in what our gains can be?
I’m trying to lose some fat off my frame. I’m about 30% body fat. How do I use this n2slin
N2slin works like insulin, shuttles carbs into your muscles not fat tissue.

N2slin is herbal insulin thats safer.

Insulin is a hormone, not healthy one, but need to have one for obvious reasons. N2Slin is a NATURAL version that works

Taking insulin just puts synthetic insulin into your system. N2Slin actually makes your muscle cells more sensitive to the insulin you already have and makes your fat cell resistant to insulin. N2Slin works by optimizing the way the cells use insulin.

N2SLin

The last thing you want to run is actual insulin if you are trying to cut. It is a storage hormone and you will just get fat. Plus, it is very dangerous. N2Slin on the other hand is great for cutting and will help prevent carbs from being stored as fat.