Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do I need to take enzymes?

I am doing the bodybuilder diet of a lot of food and a lot of meat. Do I need a lot of enzymes to get in this much food? Watched a video with jay cutler and he is buying tons of food it was insane. I want to get as big as him, tried eating a lot and it upset my stomach really bad, 10 meals a day is my goal

You do need digestive enzymes and probiotics daily with good fibers like psyllium husk daily

you need insulin, HGH, steroids, and genetics to be able to take advantage of all that food

a regular person is just gonna get fat on that type of diet

I am doing the bodybuilder diet of a lot of food and a lot of meat. Do I need a lot of enzymes to get in this much food? Watched a video with jay cutler and he is buying tons of food it was insane. I want to get as big as him, tried eating a lot and it upset my stomach really bad, 10 meals a day is my goal
bro 10 meals a day haha

you gonna get fat man

Were you together on the sofa?

You cant compare to the genetic elite man. 10 meals a day is insane, and will get you fat quick

You do not need anywhere near as much food as Jay Cutler man. Stick to a good clean diet and see how it goes. If you are not growing, add more food slowly. If you go too hard too fast you will just have digestive issues and likely end up fat anyways.