Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you recommend yohimbine?

Oydia

I was listening to a video on line and the guy was talking about yohimbine and said it's one of the best fat burners and pre workouts you could use. He also said they might be banning it soon and I should stock up on it. Anyone try this and how did it work

I was listening to a video on line and the guy was talking about yohimbine and said it's one of the best fat burners and pre workouts you could use. He also said they might be banning it soon and I should stock up on it. Anyone try this and how did it work
I like yohimbine, i use it in cardazol before AM cardio, good sweating.

I recommend yohimbine in AM empty stomach cardio.

It is similar to ephedrine if you have ever ran that. I still recommend Cardarine and N2Slin as a better stack for fat loss. Less side effects and great results.

in my country it is banned substance.
it is prohibited precisely because it works and works like a drug, not just a supplement.

Like all drugs, you need to find the one that works for you.
I use it, it works well on me, I have few side effects, I see the results and I recommend it (at least to try the first time).

Nah. He wants to sell it so he said that