Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-Supply TD review.

DrockMalone

V.I.P.
Logger
I ordered this product from domestic-supply last week and received it within three days. I have purchased many products from domestic-supply and everything has arrived in a timely manner. The quality is always on point and so is the price. I highly recommend giving them a try if you haven’t already. I removed the seal before I took this picture but everything was brand new and sealed when I received it. I’m already feeling the benefits.

Attachments

• 6A4B6BC4-A25D-45D6-A5F3-443FCAC0C395.jpeg
    6A4B6BC4-A25D-45D6-A5F3-443FCAC0C395.jpeg
    762.9 KB · Views: 81
Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m new to the forum. I tried to post this TD review on meso and got hated on immediately. Lol. Glad I found a better forum.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m new to the forum. I tried to post this TD review on meso and got hated on immediately. Lol. Glad I found a better forum.
that place is filled with people that were banned on every other forum out there and they gather there to do nothing but belittle people everywhere that "wronged" them... its a cesspool of the internets biggest misfits and slime bags.. they would much rather insult and degrade as many people as they can all day as opposed to coming places like here, that actually are here to help people and generate discussion etc.... so yes, its really really good you found the forum here!

that place is filled with people that were banned on every other forum out there and they gather there to do nothing but belittle people everywhere that "wronged" them... its a cesspool of the internets biggest misfits and slime bags.. they would much rather insult and degrade as many people as they can all day as opposed to coming places like here, that actually are here to help people and generate discussion etc.... so yes, its really really good you found the forum here!
Yeah it was really bad. I think I might have gotten banned because I told a moderator that he needed a hug. I asked him why he was so full of hate. Then he threatened to ban me for trolling. I told him to please ban me cause meso is the worst forum ever. Lol

Yeah it was really bad. I think I might have gotten banned because I told a moderator that he needed a hug. I asked him why he was so full of hate. Then he threatened to ban me for trolling. I told him to please ban me cause meso is the worst forum ever. Lol
yeah getting banned there is a great thing for you

The best and most trusted quality is with @domestic-supply.com ! They are well known over many years as having the best quality, most name brands and best customer service you will find!

Great to see you found them and definitely stay away from Meso, which is the biggest hole on the internet

I ordered this product from domestic-supply last week and received it within three days. I have purchased many products from domestic-supply and everything has arrived in a timely manner. The quality is always on point and so is the price. I highly recommend giving them a try if you haven’t already. I removed the seal before I took this picture but everything was brand new and sealed when I received it. I’m already feeling the benefits.
@DrockMalone that testosterone propionate looks great

@domestic-supply.com has been providing quality gear for years, no doubt about it

now you got a post up with touchdown, how about posting your LOG for us?
Greg will hook you up with a discount if you get a LOG up too

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Domestic Supply cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

That place is full of the banned guys we banned from our communities so the hate is strong lol

Domestic supply is the domestic KING big time

I would like to see you share your LOG journal with us btw

I really like domestic supply, he's always around and always respected

I think a LOG from you is a must with this great gear

APPROVED SOURCE - DOMESTIC-SUPPLY

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.